- df of ll: 2017 must be a bad year for family pets. We lost our family cat of 17 years in October, talk about a family...
- barry: I’m so sorry to hear about the passing of Oreo. First and foremost, I want to say that if animals...
- WGII: Losing a fur child is such a hard thing but such a small price to pay for the love, loyalty, and companionship...
- Abrian Stemmet: Sorry for your loss
- alec666: Oreo, what a great name for such a great dog….condolences to you and your family…
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 April 13, 2011
A Yale University astronomy major described as “simply brilliant” died overnight while working on her senior project when her long hair was pulled into a lathe in a laboratory machine shop, according to news reports out of New Haven, Conn. … Continue reading
More than 2,000 people from Second Baptist Church, Houston, Texas, gathered at Discovery Green in the heart of Houston to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. The purpose of Dance Your Shoes Off! was to proclaim the resurrection of Jesus Christ … Continue reading