- John Mackovic: Reminds me of my 8th grade football team. Our coach just handed out jerseys the day of the game and so...
- Geeding: I don’t think I ever had the same jersey number twice, maybe 84. I didn’t play my senior season,...
- John Mackovic: – I loved the irony of how Frisco ISD's big nationally-televised football quadruple-header...
- RPM: It was bittersweet watching Osgood announce his retirement. Brought back memories of Charles Kuralt. He was just...
- Ben W.: Pretty sure I could play with this all day. Thanks for the time killer!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 April 13, 2011
A Yale University astronomy major described as “simply brilliant” died overnight while working on her senior project when her long hair was pulled into a lathe in a laboratory machine shop, according to news reports out of New Haven, Conn. … Continue reading
More than 2,000 people from Second Baptist Church, Houston, Texas, gathered at Discovery Green in the heart of Houston to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. The purpose of Dance Your Shoes Off! was to proclaim the resurrection of Jesus Christ … Continue reading
DogGeedingII is close to being house trained. I’ve got him to sit on command and just taught him how to lay down, we’ll see if he can still pick that up tomorrow. Next on the list will be roll0ver and … Continue reading