- Nathan: I like my toast at about 15 or 16 Han Solo movie is Disney/Star Wars jumping the shark.
- John Mackovic: – More interesting stuff about Carles Bolden: http://blog.chron.com/scigu...
- RPM: I had several waterbeds and the article is spot on. Heavy and lots of maintenance. The biggest problem I ran...
- Digim0d: I just saw an Empire Flooring commercial with a "Phone Number Jingle" on Fox News .. I was...
- sara: I love the Alamo Drafthouse, San Antonio is so lucky to have 3.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 April 6, 2011
Language warning . . . When Harry Met Sally 2 with Billy Crystal & Helen Mirren from Billy Crystal
The inaugural United States Peace Index, created by the international think tank, Institute for Economics and Peace is the first-ever ranking of the fifty U.S. states based on their levels of peace. The U.S. Peace Index (USPI) shows Maine is … Continue reading
Aaron Ramsey needs space to preach, usually a parking lot’s worth. That’s where he’ll be Saturday and Sunday when his motorcycle-jumping ministry surges through a wall of fire and over nine buses outside Calvary Baptist Church in Middleburg. The Augusta, … Continue reading
It just happens to be on Cinco de Mayo, so it should be easy to remember.
And it all started by yawning in class.
Unwed Teenaged Mother Earned Over Quarter Million Dollars For Supporting Abstinence – But the foundation she supported at least distributed $35,000 in grants towards the cause. The people of the South take their American patriotism seriously, very seriously; so the … Continue reading