- King Bronn: It sucks that when Tommen jumped out the window, we didn't get to see the… King's...
- Ben W.: That headline re: the Texas Supreme Court and the homeschoolers is a prime example of clickbait...
- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 April 6, 2011
Language warning . . . When Harry Met Sally 2 with Billy Crystal & Helen Mirren from Billy Crystal
The inaugural United States Peace Index, created by the international think tank, Institute for Economics and Peace is the first-ever ranking of the fifty U.S. states based on their levels of peace. The U.S. Peace Index (USPI) shows Maine is … Continue reading
Aaron Ramsey needs space to preach, usually a parking lot’s worth. That’s where he’ll be Saturday and Sunday when his motorcycle-jumping ministry surges through a wall of fire and over nine buses outside Calvary Baptist Church in Middleburg. The Augusta, … Continue reading
It just happens to be on Cinco de Mayo, so it should be easy to remember.
And it all started by yawning in class.
Unwed Teenaged Mother Earned Over Quarter Million Dollars For Supporting Abstinence – But the foundation she supported at least distributed $35,000 in grants towards the cause. The people of the South take their American patriotism seriously, very seriously; so the … Continue reading