- Suzi: I learned on Saturday that someone who had been married to an acquaintance of mine for about 40 years committed...
- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 April 5, 2011
William “Refrigerator” Perry received an unexpected surprise last week: His Super Bowl XX ring came back to him. Ten-year-old Cliff Forest, a Chicago sports fan, bought the ring a sports memorabilia store in New York City for $8,500. After reading … Continue reading
No, not Bedford, TX. This one is in Canada. Halifax Water is warning residents to be careful about what they pour down the kitchen sink after an accumulation of bacon fat clogged sewage pipes in the Ridgevale Drive subdivision in … Continue reading
After 2,000 years buried within a cave in the Holy Land, the features are barely distinct as that of a human face. But Bible historians are trying to determine whether this is the first ever portrait of Jesus Christ. They … Continue reading
The suspense itself will kill ya . . . via LiberallyLean