- Dude: Here's a link to the full Aikman episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=m7rnhNc0TAg
- John Mackovic: The kids are adorable, but that reflection off you dome makes it look like you have grey hair.
- TexasJ: hope we don't see that pic in a funeral in time soon!
- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
- Triple Fake: I don't know if they still do, but the Brookshire's in Bridgeport sold Whataburger Spicy...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 April 4, 2011
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — The cliche notwithstanding, there are atheists in foxholes. In fact, atheists, agnostics, humanists and other assorted skeptics from the Army’s Fort Bragg have formed an organization in a pioneering effort to win recognition and ensure fair … Continue reading
Dr. James Porter, medical director of robotic surgery at Swedish folds a small paper airplane with the da Vinci surgical robot to demonstrate how this device gives surgeons greater surgical precision and dexterity over existing approaches.
Another great reason to follow @Astro_Soichi – he tweets great pics from the International Space Station.
Although faith-based cinema has been around for years—in 1970 pioneering Christian heartthrob Pat Boone starred in The Cross and the Switchblade—it is now attracting a more glamorous talent pool of former semi-stars who are trying to resurrect their careers by … Continue reading