- The Donald: Several years ago I stayed at the Polynesian also. As I recall, it was about this time of year –...
- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
- Melissa: and a good time was had by all…and remember you are NEVER too old for Disney! love y'all got to...
- Bryan: I’m on day 4 of a 7 day WDW trip for my daughter’s 5th birthday. It’s been 11 years since...
- Dude: I am so happy for you guys, the reveal video was priceless.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 April 4, 2011
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — The cliche notwithstanding, there are atheists in foxholes. In fact, atheists, agnostics, humanists and other assorted skeptics from the Army’s Fort Bragg have formed an organization in a pioneering effort to win recognition and ensure fair … Continue reading
Dr. James Porter, medical director of robotic surgery at Swedish folds a small paper airplane with the da Vinci surgical robot to demonstrate how this device gives surgeons greater surgical precision and dexterity over existing approaches.
Another great reason to follow @Astro_Soichi – he tweets great pics from the International Space Station.
Although faith-based cinema has been around for years—in 1970 pioneering Christian heartthrob Pat Boone starred in The Cross and the Switchblade—it is now attracting a more glamorous talent pool of former semi-stars who are trying to resurrect their careers by … Continue reading