- RPM: I always considered his portrayal of Ernie Pyle in The Story of G.I. Joe as his best performance.
- Bryan B.: I’m only aware of the department of insurance because I’ve dealt with them at work on occasion....
- Bryan B.: I give the edge to Mick for Burgess Meredith roles, but that’s probably a product of my age. His role...
- RPM: Forgot to mention I LOVE that table!
- Bryan B.: Saw a President’s Day article this morning that made me think of you: The Ringer dissecting the move...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I thought this article was insightful and made me rethink my interpretation.
This stuff has always confused me, so I had to look it up and I thought I would share my findings. Wikipedia
Delicious canned bacon lasts over 10 years 9 oz can contains approximately 18 servings Great for campers, hikers, survivalists ThinkGeek
A year ago, a massive oil spill began in the Gulf. The entire country was glued to the news until the well was capped, and then we forgot about it. As the year anniversary was fast approaching I became curious, … Continue reading
It’s a bit heart wrenching when you see that thing try to move around with the use of his back legs. If you don’t have time to watch the whole thing, then just watch a few seconds at the 1:10 … Continue reading
Monarchies are stupid. Well, unless you’re the monarch. A major reason for the founding of our country was to escape a monarchy, yet we do all we can to be grand spectators. Roger Goodell sure did get a lot of … Continue reading
J. Wilson has survived his 46-day beer-only fast and found some unexpected spiritual insights. Wilson, who lives outside Des Moines, Iowa, was emulating a Lenten tradition carried out by German monks hundreds of years ago. In keeping with tradition he … Continue reading
A series of photographs displaying supermarket products divided per color. Per Color is a project realized during my residency at JACA, in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. Link
Just give it 15 seconds . . .