- JayF: Couldn't do it….I refused to click on the Toy Story link. According to the Toy Story writer Andrew...
- Geeding: Nope. Nice guy, just not to type to exchange numbers and such.
- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I thought this article was insightful and made me rethink my interpretation.
This stuff has always confused me, so I had to look it up and I thought I would share my findings. Wikipedia
Delicious canned bacon lasts over 10 years 9 oz can contains approximately 18 servings Great for campers, hikers, survivalists ThinkGeek
A year ago, a massive oil spill began in the Gulf. The entire country was glued to the news until the well was capped, and then we forgot about it. As the year anniversary was fast approaching I became curious, … Continue reading
It’s a bit heart wrenching when you see that thing try to move around with the use of his back legs. If you don’t have time to watch the whole thing, then just watch a few seconds at the 1:10 … Continue reading
Monarchies are stupid. Well, unless you’re the monarch. A major reason for the founding of our country was to escape a monarchy, yet we do all we can to be grand spectators. Roger Goodell sure did get a lot of … Continue reading
J. Wilson has survived his 46-day beer-only fast and found some unexpected spiritual insights. Wilson, who lives outside Des Moines, Iowa, was emulating a Lenten tradition carried out by German monks hundreds of years ago. In keeping with tradition he … Continue reading
A series of photographs displaying supermarket products divided per color. Per Color is a project realized during my residency at JACA, in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. Link
Just give it 15 seconds . . .