- Last week I pulled the cover off a sprinkler box and found a massive ant mound, so this weekend I decided it was time to head Lowes to buy some kind of ant mound sprinkling product. I can’t get out of that store with buying one product. When I approached the sprinkler box and popped open the cover on Saturday I didn’t find any ants, but two fat geckos. Problem solved?
- I don’t think Coach K could have died his hair any darker.
- Anybody got a good website that compares the different ways to better insulate an attic? It looks like there are basically three choices, some kind of aluminum spray on coating, foil you can nail/staple, and some kind of foam product.
- I’m always annoyed at people that laughs and claps when a waiter or waitress drops a plate. They’re already embarrassed enough as is, and I guess it’s partly because I use to be a waiter. But thankfully I never dropped anything.
- Anyone else worried that our troops might be stretched a little thin as of late?
- It’s fun to root for Butler.
- Accused killer uses Bible defense
- Video game tournament coming to Dallas
- Mixed feelings about the new Wonder Woman costume, but I was surprised to learn that Elizabeth Hurley is going to be part of the cast.
- This 16-year-old does a great Sinatra
- Quiz – Famous Objects from Classic Movies – It’s a bit misleading because these movies are pretty current
- Pastor asking for church members’ tax refund
- Children’s playground in Audenshaw replaced with a brick wall
- What Apple was able to do in 10 years
- Wallpaper for fans of the movie Office Space
- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From