Bag of Randomness
- We are really fortunate to get a free puppy from BabyGeeding’s godmother, but I will be honest and say that I do feel a bit guilty for not getting a rescue dog because it was so rewarding having DogGeeding all these years. I’ve been going back and forth with a representative from one particular rescue group about a particular dog that reminded me of DogGeeding, and since I no longer will be adopting a rescue anytime soon and I was appreciative of the kindness of the representative, I decided to make a donation to the group that was close to what the adoption would have cost.
- I just learned that one of best books I recently read, Game Change, which was about the 2008 election, is being made into an HBO movie. Julianne Moore is set to play Sarah Palin.
- I don’t think I’ll ever break the habit of biting my nails. But then again, I don’t want to.
- The law of supply and demand even applies to pirates.
- Tiki Barber is going to make a comeback?
- When gas prices went up the last few times I noticed that drivers on my commute became more tame, but not so this time around. We’ve become calloused to gas prices me thinks.
- I saw an article about how the North Texas Tollway Authority chairman opposes a bill that will require toll roads to become free roads once bonds are paid off. You know, if we pay tolls, we should be able to use that as a tax write off.
- Make your own Panda Bread
- The best Chevy dealership in the nation happens to be in our area.
- It looks like the biggest high school in Texas will be in Plano.
- A website dedicated to makeshift toilets
- Bill Gates didn’t lose the title of the world’s richest man, he gave it away, and that’s admirable.
- The Simpsons Springfield Mall Directory
- A horse and a puppy are best friends
- The Richest Dog in South Dakota
- Rock-Paper-Scissors: You vs. the Computer
- Pray for Charlie Sheen
- You don’t have to, you get to.
This entry was posted in Goofy
. Bookmark the permalink