- Jimi: RAS Syndrome is redundant!!!
- Upgrayedd: 40 runners Fail at 100-Mile Tennessee Mountain Race: When I saw the picture at the top of the story with...
- The Donald: Today’s dose of ‘MURICA! and TEXAS That is a cool PX-4.
- DF of LL: A few years ago, my father had bladder cancer. He was treated with the tuberculosis virus post surgery....
- John Mackovic: Doesn't look so grim if you consider the '90s as an aberration where the industry put out...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 March 30, 2011
You should always be cautious on a blind date, and here’s why. After connecting through an Internet dating service, two anonymous love seekers realized they were in fact estranged siblings when they finally met face to face last week. Sarah … Continue reading
A 12 year-old Dutch schoolgirl gave birth to a baby girl during a school trip, according to local health services. “Neither the girl nor her family had realised she was pregnant, and there were no external signs to show it,” … Continue reading
And they finished three hours ahead of schedule.
It all started with Luxo Jr back in 1986.
I’m really only posting this for my friends Timmy and Jimi. Mount up.