- RPM: Don’t get me wrong, Bryan. I like Norm. I think he’s a walking treasure of a sports guy. He just...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 March 30, 2011
You should always be cautious on a blind date, and here’s why. After connecting through an Internet dating service, two anonymous love seekers realized they were in fact estranged siblings when they finally met face to face last week. Sarah … Continue reading
A 12 year-old Dutch schoolgirl gave birth to a baby girl during a school trip, according to local health services. “Neither the girl nor her family had realised she was pregnant, and there were no external signs to show it,” … Continue reading
And they finished three hours ahead of schedule.
It all started with Luxo Jr back in 1986.
I’m really only posting this for my friends Timmy and Jimi. Mount up.