- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 March 28, 2011
I made a post earlier about a missing cobra at the Bronx Zoo, now somebody has created a Twitter profile for the snake and it’s hilarious. @BronxZoosCobra
The Rock & Worship Roadshow 2011 presents “Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da” featuring MercyMe, Jars Of Clay, Matt Maher, Thousand Foot Krutch, The Afters & Lecrae. I thought it was clever and cute, but back in the day I was told not to … Continue reading
Cameras are now being used for speeding tickets. Heck, I was unaware this is common in 14 states. RIDGELAND, S.C. – As Interstate 95 sweeps past this small town along South Carolina’s coastal plain, motorists encounter cameras that catch speeding … Continue reading
These are certainly worth a try, but it’s probably too much of a good thing. If you are interested in the recipe, here you go.
The full list of this year’s late-filing cities, with last year’s ranking in parenthesis, is as follows: 1. Houston – (No. 1): Houston, we have a problem! Locals landed in the top spot in five of the last 10 years. … Continue reading
Pastor Philip Caminiti, 53, and his brother, John Caminiti, 45, were charged with a dozen counts of child abuse last week and also pleaded innocent. The victims included 12 children ranging in age from infancy to 6 years old, according … Continue reading