- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 March 28, 2011
I made a post earlier about a missing cobra at the Bronx Zoo, now somebody has created a Twitter profile for the snake and it’s hilarious. @BronxZoosCobra
The Rock & Worship Roadshow 2011 presents “Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da” featuring MercyMe, Jars Of Clay, Matt Maher, Thousand Foot Krutch, The Afters & Lecrae. I thought it was clever and cute, but back in the day I was told not to … Continue reading
Cameras are now being used for speeding tickets. Heck, I was unaware this is common in 14 states. RIDGELAND, S.C. – As Interstate 95 sweeps past this small town along South Carolina’s coastal plain, motorists encounter cameras that catch speeding … Continue reading
These are certainly worth a try, but it’s probably too much of a good thing. If you are interested in the recipe, here you go.
The full list of this year’s late-filing cities, with last year’s ranking in parenthesis, is as follows: 1. Houston – (No. 1): Houston, we have a problem! Locals landed in the top spot in five of the last 10 years. … Continue reading
Pastor Philip Caminiti, 53, and his brother, John Caminiti, 45, were charged with a dozen counts of child abuse last week and also pleaded innocent. The victims included 12 children ranging in age from infancy to 6 years old, according … Continue reading