- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 March 24, 2011
It was plundered in the Fourth Crusade, sold to French royalty and has spent the past 200 years in safekeeping at a British public school. Now a relic claimed to be a thorn from Jesus’s crown is to go on … Continue reading
Young adults who frequently attend religious activities are 50 percent more likely to become obese by middle age as young adults with no religious involvement, according to new Northwestern Medicine research. This is the first longitudinal study to examine the … Continue reading
This reminds me of a scene from The Naked Gun 2 1/2. DETROIT — A package found by a security guard at a federal office building in Detroit sat three weeks before someone thought to screen it and found it was … Continue reading
Link I think this product would be a good gift for either SisterGeeding or BibleScholarGeorge.
Full Article Related: Beauty queen ‘shoots intruder dead with her pink gun during fight with her fiancé’