- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 March 18, 2011
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – In the old translation of the world’s most popular Bible, John the Evangelist declares: “If anyone says, ‘I love God,’ yet hates his brother, he is a liar.” Make that “brother or sister” in a new translation … Continue reading
Pole Dancing for Jesus: MyFoxHOUSTON.com
Drug commercials really annoy me. I want my doctor prescribing what’s best for me, not what I suggest to him from what I saw on a commercial. So when I see an article about this subject, it catches my attention. … Continue reading
First Person Mario Super Mario Bros Theme Song A-Capella Cover
A Brief History of Title Design from Ian Albinson on Vimeo.