- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 March 14, 2011
Feel free to skip to the 1:33 mark . . . <iframe title=”YouTube video player” width=”425″ height=”349″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/V9Gn0auLFUA” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Article This math related post is dedicated to my very single but extremely eligible friend Jimi. If you are looking for a man that loves math, can quote The Breakfast Club ad nauseum, and can find a way to work in a … Continue reading