- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 March 11, 2011
Sitting on a toilet isn’t a place one would normally expect to think about God. But the two-man chaplain team at Spin Boldak wants Soldiers to do just that. Appleton, Wis., native Chaplain (Capt.) Jason Hohnberger of 1st Squadron, 38th … Continue reading