- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 March 9, 2011
(CBS/KFVS) CHESTERFIELD, Mo. – Teacher Tericka Dye’s X-rated past has come back to haunt her – again. The Missouri high school science teacher and mom of four has resigned from her job after students learned that she was once an … Continue reading
This is Candy Chang’s art project in New Orleans. I think it’s a genius idea. With a lot of help and support from old and new friends, I turned the side of an abandoned house in my neighborhood into a giant chalkboard where … Continue reading
Watch “A Day Made of Glass” and take a look at Corning’s vision for the future with specialty glass at the heart of it.
This picture by Phil Hart is absolutely beautiful. You can check out more photos of the magnificent scene at his gallery, but I would encourage to read his piece on how such a thing can happen.
Tins filled with the air sucked out of an ageing wooden stable, straw lined and filled with gas producing cattle has become an instant hit after it went on sale in Germany. Managers of the ‘Countryside air to go’ project … Continue reading