- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 March 9, 2011
(CBS/KFVS) CHESTERFIELD, Mo. – Teacher Tericka Dye’s X-rated past has come back to haunt her – again. The Missouri high school science teacher and mom of four has resigned from her job after students learned that she was once an … Continue reading
This is Candy Chang’s art project in New Orleans. I think it’s a genius idea. With a lot of help and support from old and new friends, I turned the side of an abandoned house in my neighborhood into a giant chalkboard where … Continue reading
Watch “A Day Made of Glass” and take a look at Corning’s vision for the future with specialty glass at the heart of it.
This picture by Phil Hart is absolutely beautiful. You can check out more photos of the magnificent scene at his gallery, but I would encourage to read his piece on how such a thing can happen.
Tins filled with the air sucked out of an ageing wooden stable, straw lined and filled with gas producing cattle has become an instant hit after it went on sale in Germany. Managers of the ‘Countryside air to go’ project … Continue reading