- Guest: The Bag of Nothing guy complaining about someone's spelling? Excuse me while I go look up the definition...
- Jason: You know, he was one of my favorite comics and I've seen him in person. But his unapologetic use of rape...
- The Donald: Here's a comparison of median property tax amounts in the area (low to high): Palo Pinto, Wise,...
- Bryan: During all of the winter weather the last 2 weeks, when the news starts flashing the school closings, I will...
- Andy: Maho Beach is fantastic. My wife and I went there during a cruise and got some pictures. If you like airplanes,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 March 9, 2011
(CBS/KFVS) CHESTERFIELD, Mo. – Teacher Tericka Dye’s X-rated past has come back to haunt her – again. The Missouri high school science teacher and mom of four has resigned from her job after students learned that she was once an … Continue reading
This is Candy Chang’s art project in New Orleans. I think it’s a genius idea. With a lot of help and support from old and new friends, I turned the side of an abandoned house in my neighborhood into a giant chalkboard where … Continue reading
Watch “A Day Made of Glass” and take a look at Corning’s vision for the future with specialty glass at the heart of it.
This picture by Phil Hart is absolutely beautiful. You can check out more photos of the magnificent scene at his gallery, but I would encourage to read his piece on how such a thing can happen.
Tins filled with the air sucked out of an ageing wooden stable, straw lined and filled with gas producing cattle has become an instant hit after it went on sale in Germany. Managers of the ‘Countryside air to go’ project … Continue reading