- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 March 9, 2011
(CBS/KFVS) CHESTERFIELD, Mo. – Teacher Tericka Dye’s X-rated past has come back to haunt her – again. The Missouri high school science teacher and mom of four has resigned from her job after students learned that she was once an … Continue reading
This is Candy Chang’s art project in New Orleans. I think it’s a genius idea. With a lot of help and support from old and new friends, I turned the side of an abandoned house in my neighborhood into a giant chalkboard where … Continue reading
Watch “A Day Made of Glass” and take a look at Corning’s vision for the future with specialty glass at the heart of it.
This picture by Phil Hart is absolutely beautiful. You can check out more photos of the magnificent scene at his gallery, but I would encourage to read his piece on how such a thing can happen.
Tins filled with the air sucked out of an ageing wooden stable, straw lined and filled with gas producing cattle has become an instant hit after it went on sale in Germany. Managers of the ‘Countryside air to go’ project … Continue reading