- Jason: "This reminded me of almost all small Texas towns, an experience I miss and cherish." Unless...
- Geeding: I always thought it was weird how DFW, unlike most of the nation, didn’t air Late Night until...
- Geeding: It was a real subtle reference. I think all the gang was in the kitchen and Erlich was in the living room...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: If "Silicon Valley" is throwing out the Star Blazers references, I might have to break...
- RPM: Really touching piece by Conan. I remember Late Night had just started and not a lot of stations carried it, but...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 March 1, 2011
Finally—help is on the way for America’s downtrodden white males, especially the ones who believe they’ve been shut out of all that financial aid that is apparently being ladled like gravy on non-Caucasian college kids. “It’s about time,” intones Texas … Continue reading
Use this interactive chart to change the pie chart.
A Brooklyn judge ordered a teen to live with his homeless dad — in a shelter — after the boy’s mom, a $90,000-a-year court worker, was critical of the legal process, court papers reveal. Jeannette Traylor was even denied visitation … Continue reading
Interesting that Texas isn’t listed in the top ten of the most conservative states, that’s a real shocker to me. Source
WASHINGTON – The brain tumor came back. An ugly mass growing in plain view threatened Karen Niles’ remaining eye. She needed more surgery. This time, however, her medical plan wouldn’t pay. It sounds like one of those insurance “horror stories” … Continue reading