- Geeding: That was the same reaction I got when I showed it to a Canadian friend. 🙂 I told him that a lot of folks...
- Heather: Heh, now I know why so many Americans are surprised when they cross the border in the summer and don’t...
- John Mackovic: My favorite Christian rock song is Metallica’s Creeping Death.
- John Mackovic: More faux outrage from the left.
- Bryan B: Josh Donaldson is by all accounts a good dude, but has spent his career on teams that were thorns in the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 March 1, 2011
Finally—help is on the way for America’s downtrodden white males, especially the ones who believe they’ve been shut out of all that financial aid that is apparently being ladled like gravy on non-Caucasian college kids. “It’s about time,” intones Texas … Continue reading
Use this interactive chart to change the pie chart.
A Brooklyn judge ordered a teen to live with his homeless dad — in a shelter — after the boy’s mom, a $90,000-a-year court worker, was critical of the legal process, court papers reveal. Jeannette Traylor was even denied visitation … Continue reading
Interesting that Texas isn’t listed in the top ten of the most conservative states, that’s a real shocker to me. Source
WASHINGTON – The brain tumor came back. An ugly mass growing in plain view threatened Karen Niles’ remaining eye. She needed more surgery. This time, however, her medical plan wouldn’t pay. It sounds like one of those insurance “horror stories” … Continue reading