- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
- Art Vandalay: If you spin one of these fast enough, theoretically it is possible to create a wormhole and transport...
- Tron: How about a time machine like in the terminator? Rocky from the future goes back in time to fight Rocky from...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 March 1, 2011
Finally—help is on the way for America’s downtrodden white males, especially the ones who believe they’ve been shut out of all that financial aid that is apparently being ladled like gravy on non-Caucasian college kids. “It’s about time,” intones Texas … Continue reading
Use this interactive chart to change the pie chart.
A Brooklyn judge ordered a teen to live with his homeless dad — in a shelter — after the boy’s mom, a $90,000-a-year court worker, was critical of the legal process, court papers reveal. Jeannette Traylor was even denied visitation … Continue reading
Interesting that Texas isn’t listed in the top ten of the most conservative states, that’s a real shocker to me. Source
WASHINGTON – The brain tumor came back. An ugly mass growing in plain view threatened Karen Niles’ remaining eye. She needed more surgery. This time, however, her medical plan wouldn’t pay. It sounds like one of those insurance “horror stories” … Continue reading