- Geeding: I didn't know you lived in the area. For some reason, other than the name, I thought you lived around...
- John Mackovic: They just showed that valentine's map on the Channel 11 news – and they had blurred out...
- sara: That was sooooo on purpose. I don't care how much $$ and fame he's got, I don't and never have...
- tommy: Sexual assault and rape is a police matter.. start there.
- Geeding: You right! How the heck did I forget she was in the remake?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 March 1, 2011
Finally—help is on the way for America’s downtrodden white males, especially the ones who believe they’ve been shut out of all that financial aid that is apparently being ladled like gravy on non-Caucasian college kids. “It’s about time,” intones Texas … Continue reading
Use this interactive chart to change the pie chart.
A Brooklyn judge ordered a teen to live with his homeless dad — in a shelter — after the boy’s mom, a $90,000-a-year court worker, was critical of the legal process, court papers reveal. Jeannette Traylor was even denied visitation … Continue reading
Interesting that Texas isn’t listed in the top ten of the most conservative states, that’s a real shocker to me. Source
WASHINGTON – The brain tumor came back. An ugly mass growing in plain view threatened Karen Niles’ remaining eye. She needed more surgery. This time, however, her medical plan wouldn’t pay. It sounds like one of those insurance “horror stories” … Continue reading