- Alec666: Good move with the Miller lite Keith. Reminds me when my wife battled cancer and my only support was my dog,...
- Mike Honcho: Love all the points about traveling to HSFB games. This was a huge part of my childhood and agree with...
- Ben W.: High school football is a truly remarkable experience. It's our daughter's senior year, and...
- Mike Honcho: It's not so bad. Although usually we heated up a large sewing needle to do the work vs. a clothes...
- AndreaJN: To heck with saving your toe nail. I wouldn't want to pierce my nail with that procedure at all! My...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: March 2011
More @ theatlantic.com Other findings: – States with more conservatives are considerably more religious than liberal-leaning states. – Conservative states are less well-educated than liberal ones. – States with more conservatives are less diverse.
With the Hispanic population booming in the U.S., one prominent evangelical believes Hispanics will be the “lifeguards for Christianity in America in the 21st century.” The Rev. Samuel Rodriguez made the comment to The Christian Post on Tuesday in response … Continue reading
I watched Real Sports on HBO last night about how college players don’t get any financial compensation. At one point it was mentioned that all men basketball players all across the country were going to protest by just sitting at … Continue reading
You should always be cautious on a blind date, and here’s why. After connecting through an Internet dating service, two anonymous love seekers realized they were in fact estranged siblings when they finally met face to face last week. Sarah … Continue reading
A 12 year-old Dutch schoolgirl gave birth to a baby girl during a school trip, according to local health services. “Neither the girl nor her family had realised she was pregnant, and there were no external signs to show it,” … Continue reading
And they finished three hours ahead of schedule.
It all started with Luxo Jr back in 1986.
I’m really only posting this for my friends Timmy and Jimi. Mount up.
LeBron was back in Cleveland and missed the pre-game introductions because he was in the bathroom? I’m not buying that. Is this more significant than the Dead Sea Scrolls? No Mad Men until 2012!?!?!?!? GRRRRRRR!!!!!! But in reading the article, … Continue reading
Epic Fail Pastors Conference from Epic Fail Pastors Conference on Vimeo.