- RPM: My Mom always said if you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all. I won't say...
- Ben W.: And reading LL this morning reminded me that he was a state Supreme Court justice, too. I have to agree with...
- Towski: Came to say this. He'd so clearly lose when this was challenged.
- Ben W.: Yet again, our governor, THE FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR OUR STATE, exhibits how poor his understanding is of...
- John Mackovic: My wife always says that Mom should be the one getting presents on the kids' birthdays.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 February 21, 2011
After operating for 45 years, a south-side drive-in church will hold a goodbye ceremony Sunday. The Park Avenue Christian Church’s final service was held last month. The church opened in 1952 and in 1966 added its unique drive-in Sunday service, … Continue reading