- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
- Ben W.: I've quit watching Fallon since the Trump interview he conducted, and shifted my viewing to Late Night,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 February 2, 2011
A 39-year-old woman was charged with animal cruelty after she tried to air-mail the dog to Atlanta from downtown Minneapolis, authorities said. The postal worker was stunned when the package moved by itself and fell to the floor. Then came … Continue reading
He really shows his skill at the one minute mark, and she’s not so bad either. I’m afraid this is a future version of myself, and if you actually know me, then you know just how true that statement really … Continue reading
A German dentist is dressing to drill by ordering low-cut dresses for herself and her nurses to distract patients as she works on their teeth. Dr. Marie Catherine Klarkowski whose practice is in Munich in southern Germany said that she … Continue reading
And it will cost you just under $10,000.
A state lawmaker from Marietta is sponsoring a bill that seeks to do away with Georgia driver’s licenses. State Rep. Bobby Franklin, R-Marietta, has filed House Bill 7, calling it the “Right to Travel Act.” In his bill, Franklin states, … Continue reading