- Alec666: I like Mr Shaw’s humilty and candor (I was selfish, I was just trying to save my own hyde). In one of...
- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 February 2, 2011
A 39-year-old woman was charged with animal cruelty after she tried to air-mail the dog to Atlanta from downtown Minneapolis, authorities said. The postal worker was stunned when the package moved by itself and fell to the floor. Then came … Continue reading
He really shows his skill at the one minute mark, and she’s not so bad either. I’m afraid this is a future version of myself, and if you actually know me, then you know just how true that statement really … Continue reading
A German dentist is dressing to drill by ordering low-cut dresses for herself and her nurses to distract patients as she works on their teeth. Dr. Marie Catherine Klarkowski whose practice is in Munich in southern Germany said that she … Continue reading
And it will cost you just under $10,000.
A state lawmaker from Marietta is sponsoring a bill that seeks to do away with Georgia driver’s licenses. State Rep. Bobby Franklin, R-Marietta, has filed House Bill 7, calling it the “Right to Travel Act.” In his bill, Franklin states, … Continue reading