- John Mackovic: Agreed. Jerry is probably the most important/influential owner since the AFL-NFL merger.
- Bryan: At this point, do you blame him? The Death Star is full every single time the team takes the field. Until...
- towski: and Johnny Walker…
- RPM: Jerry is satisfied with turning a hefty profit. I really don't think he cares if he wins another Super...
- Bryan: All of the people offended by the Doritos ad need to be gathered together, set on fire, and thrown off a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: February 2011
atfp.org CNN Article
Not only does he show you a workout, but he does so with the help of some friends such as Todd Christensen, Eric Dickerson, Tony Dorsett, Rulon Jones, Gary Anderson, Reggie Williams, and Phil McConkey. At least Tony brought the … Continue reading
As contract talks broke down between Albert Pujols and the Cardinals, St. Louis baseball fans began nervously asking themselves a host of questions. He’s a Cardinal for life, right? He wouldn’t go to Wrigley Field because he likes winning too … Continue reading
Only in America – Turtle Calls Only in Brazil – Mom finds son petting 5-foot alligator behind sofa Only in New Zealand – Human Advertising Branding on Park Benches Only in Canada – Why Ottawa bombs its frozen rivers Only … Continue reading
It’s all about confidence . . . I think.
MORRISTOWN, Tenn. (ABP) — A mother and son pleaded guilty in federal court Feb. 19 to stealing more than $1.5 million from a Southern Baptist church where the mother worked for 47 years. Barbara Whitt, 69, and Michael Whitt, 43, … Continue reading
This blog is suffering as of late, and it’s because I’ve been working some crazy hours as of late. Before walking in the restroom, I always look to see if my shoes need tied. The idea of my shoe strings … Continue reading
Five Seconds Of Every #1 Pop Single Part 1 by mjs538 Five Seconds Of Every #1 Pop Single Part 2 by mjs538 via UbeWeb Sound
Kiss Controller from Hye Yeon Nam on Vimeo.