- Larry: I have those same items in my pocket most of the time. Except the comb is for my beard since I don't have...
- sara: I almost always have a leatherman in my purse or pocket, but I work in IT and mostly use the screwdrivers.
- Chip Beef: "handkerchief, comb, pocket knife, change." My dad grew up during the Depression and those were...
- Neighbor Payne: I’ll have to have you over with new smoker soon so I can get my way back into the Top 5.
- DF of LL: Hors d'oeuvres. Double Fake Great White
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: February 2011
atfp.org CNN Article
Not only does he show you a workout, but he does so with the help of some friends such as Todd Christensen, Eric Dickerson, Tony Dorsett, Rulon Jones, Gary Anderson, Reggie Williams, and Phil McConkey. At least Tony brought the … Continue reading
As contract talks broke down between Albert Pujols and the Cardinals, St. Louis baseball fans began nervously asking themselves a host of questions. He’s a Cardinal for life, right? He wouldn’t go to Wrigley Field because he likes winning too … Continue reading
Only in America – Turtle Calls Only in Brazil – Mom finds son petting 5-foot alligator behind sofa Only in New Zealand – Human Advertising Branding on Park Benches Only in Canada – Why Ottawa bombs its frozen rivers Only … Continue reading
It’s all about confidence . . . I think.
MORRISTOWN, Tenn. (ABP) — A mother and son pleaded guilty in federal court Feb. 19 to stealing more than $1.5 million from a Southern Baptist church where the mother worked for 47 years. Barbara Whitt, 69, and Michael Whitt, 43, … Continue reading
This blog is suffering as of late, and it’s because I’ve been working some crazy hours as of late. Before walking in the restroom, I always look to see if my shoes need tied. The idea of my shoe strings … Continue reading
Five Seconds Of Every #1 Pop Single Part 1 by mjs538 Five Seconds Of Every #1 Pop Single Part 2 by mjs538 via UbeWeb Sound
Kiss Controller from Hye Yeon Nam on Vimeo.