Bag of Randomness
- That’s a surreal looking picture for Cowboys fans.
- Seriously, the over/under on the number of times Fox will show Jerry Jones on TV during the Super Bowl is three according to Bodog.
- My sister should be flying in from NYC today, but who knows if she’ll be able to make it with all that crazy weather up there.
- ABC World News with Diane Sawyer had a very funny moment last night. Sawyer was outside in the snow with two other reporters when a man walking in snow skis appeared in their snow path. The guy looked a bit bewildered and I think he finally caught on that he interrupted the live newscast, but Sawyer and company were nice enough to step aside and allow him through.
- This will be a cheerleader-less Super Bowl since the Packers and Steelers have none. Four other NFL also do not have cheerleaders.
- Former Texas Rangers manager Bobby Valentine directing traffic. Did you know he claims that his restaurant invented the wrapped sandwich and that’s his wife’s father gave up that famous “shot heard around the world?”
- A Kansas City Royals pitcher decides to quit because he says he doesn’t deserve his $12M salary because of his poor play.
- I just used ‘because’ twice in one sentence.
- I hope Obama calls Harry Reid’s bluff.
- Most Likely States to Go Bankrupt – Texas looks pretty safe since it’s comes in at 48. I actually like viewing this list in this version better.
- Caught my eye: Four negatives in one sentence in an article about Facebook – So that means you’re not only not getting paid for unwittingly shilling for a company — one you may not even like — but that you also have no say in how your content is being used.
- U2 concert forces Mariners-Marlins series to Seattle
- Those Dubai man-made islands are sinking into the ocean.
- What your state does the best in – Texas is good with wind power, must be all of our hot air.
- You Don’t Have To . . . You Get To – I recently wrote that on a Post-It and placed it on my monitor at work.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink