- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 January 28, 2011
You can read the article here but this picture of him and his family just kinda stood out. This gives me all sorts of ideas for a Geeding family portrait.
For Christians that need to confess here’s something for you: Our goal with “My Confession” is to come together online and simply share how we have fallen short of the Glory of God. We can’t change what we won’t acknowledge! … Continue reading
News from across the pond . . . A council is proposing to save money – and combat global warming – by heating a leisure centre and swimming pool using heat generated by the crematorium next door. Redditch council in … Continue reading