- King Bronn: It sucks that when Tommen jumped out the window, we didn't get to see the… King's...
- Ben W.: That headline re: the Texas Supreme Court and the homeschoolers is a prime example of clickbait...
- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 January 28, 2011
You can read the article here but this picture of him and his family just kinda stood out. This gives me all sorts of ideas for a Geeding family portrait.
For Christians that need to confess here’s something for you: Our goal with “My Confession” is to come together online and simply share how we have fallen short of the Glory of God. We can’t change what we won’t acknowledge! … Continue reading
News from across the pond . . . A council is proposing to save money – and combat global warming – by heating a leisure centre and swimming pool using heat generated by the crematorium next door. Redditch council in … Continue reading