- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 January 27, 2011
Yeah, the producers did a fine job of setting this one up, but I still cried. I’d say he passed the test of what it is to be a man of honor.
31-Legged Race – just skip to the 35-second mark. Actually, I don’t know if they are Chinese, but it’s still an impressive feat no matter who they are. Heck, this aught to be an Olympic sport.