- sara: I almost always have a leatherman in my purse or pocket, but I work in IT and mostly use the screwdrivers.
- Chip Beef: "handkerchief, comb, pocket knife, change." My dad grew up during the Depression and those were...
- Neighbor Payne: I’ll have to have you over with new smoker soon so I can get my way back into the Top 5.
- DF of LL: Hors d'oeuvres. Double Fake Great White
- sara: I am really conflicted about him. I mean, I know he has done unforgivable things but I love "Himself"...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 January 24, 2011
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) – What’s in a name? That’s the question at the heart of a class action lawsuit Montgomery, Alabama law firm Beasley Allen filed targeting fast food giant Taco Bell. The lawsuit claims the company uses “false advertising” … Continue reading
Actor and filmmaker A.J. LoCascio does a near flawless impression of Marty McFly, the almost squeaky, panicked voice of Michael J. Fox. With no agent or voice-over experience, LoCascio said even he’s not 100 percent sure how he got the … Continue reading
Morbid Curiosity Leading Many Voters To Support Palin