- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 January 24, 2011
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) – What’s in a name? That’s the question at the heart of a class action lawsuit Montgomery, Alabama law firm Beasley Allen filed targeting fast food giant Taco Bell. The lawsuit claims the company uses “false advertising” … Continue reading
Actor and filmmaker A.J. LoCascio does a near flawless impression of Marty McFly, the almost squeaky, panicked voice of Michael J. Fox. With no agent or voice-over experience, LoCascio said even he’s not 100 percent sure how he got the … Continue reading
Morbid Curiosity Leading Many Voters To Support Palin