- John Villanueva: Did you all like this video created by GQ? Check out this video we created that was inspired by...
- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 January 24, 2011
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) – What’s in a name? That’s the question at the heart of a class action lawsuit Montgomery, Alabama law firm Beasley Allen filed targeting fast food giant Taco Bell. The lawsuit claims the company uses “false advertising” … Continue reading
Actor and filmmaker A.J. LoCascio does a near flawless impression of Marty McFly, the almost squeaky, panicked voice of Michael J. Fox. With no agent or voice-over experience, LoCascio said even he’s not 100 percent sure how he got the … Continue reading
Morbid Curiosity Leading Many Voters To Support Palin