- Susanne: What they said. Didn't see any mention at the sponsoring organization (I mean, site supporting this...
- b_caesar: Be sure to scroll to the bottom of that post, too! (Someone had a little Photoshop fun…)
- b_caesar: Hi – been a while since I posted, but thought you might like to know your photo above made the DMA...
- sara: I hate it when the only stall available is the handicapped one because my feet won't reach the floor. I...
- John Mackovic: – Yep, the first thing I though of was that Ft. Worth case where the lady ran over the homeless...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Sorry for the lack of posts, but Time With SisterGeeding > Blogging
You can read the article here but this picture of him and his family just kinda stood out. This gives me all sorts of ideas for a Geeding family portrait.
For Christians that need to confess here’s something for you: Our goal with “My Confession” is to come together online and simply share how we have fallen short of the Glory of God. We can’t change what we won’t acknowledge! … Continue reading
News from across the pond . . . A council is proposing to save money – and combat global warming – by heating a leisure centre and swimming pool using heat generated by the crematorium next door. Redditch council in … Continue reading
That’s a surreal looking picture for Cowboys fans. Seriously, the over/under on the number of times Fox will show Jerry Jones on TV during the Super Bowl is three according to Bodog. My sister should be flying in from NYC … Continue reading
Yeah, the producers did a fine job of setting this one up, but I still cried. I’d say he passed the test of what it is to be a man of honor.
31-Legged Race – just skip to the 35-second mark. Actually, I don’t know if they are Chinese, but it’s still an impressive feat no matter who they are. Heck, this aught to be an Olympic sport.
Congrats to my childhood/high school/college/adult friend Tim. After he and his wife had eight¹ straight girls, he is now a father to a baby boy. The latest Real Sports on HBO was quite interesting as it focused on football and … Continue reading
WifeGeeding’s medical procedure was a little more evasive than what we were lead on to believe, but everything turned out great. The medical facility’s parking lot was small and I got the closest parking lot to the patient drop off, … Continue reading
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) – What’s in a name? That’s the question at the heart of a class action lawsuit Montgomery, Alabama law firm Beasley Allen filed targeting fast food giant Taco Bell. The lawsuit claims the company uses “false advertising” … Continue reading