- Mr. Mike Honcho: Maglites have been great. But I suggest you take a look at the High Lumen LED flashlights using CREE...
- Ben W.: Did that guy just straight up spoil the ending of Star Trek II? Like, no bones about it: "Hey, kids,...
- ALEC: Maglite and a Leatherwing Leatherman (always in my pocket) are a must for anyone.
- Ben W.: Fascinating article on McCartney. It's interesting to see the fire that still burns in him for...
- Dude: Lloyd was a beast, alright, she could have had a fourth of her header's aim was better. Japan's...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Sorry for the lack of posts, but Time With SisterGeeding > Blogging
You can read the article here but this picture of him and his family just kinda stood out. This gives me all sorts of ideas for a Geeding family portrait.
For Christians that need to confess here’s something for you: Our goal with “My Confession” is to come together online and simply share how we have fallen short of the Glory of God. We can’t change what we won’t acknowledge! … Continue reading
News from across the pond . . . A council is proposing to save money – and combat global warming – by heating a leisure centre and swimming pool using heat generated by the crematorium next door. Redditch council in … Continue reading
That’s a surreal looking picture for Cowboys fans. Seriously, the over/under on the number of times Fox will show Jerry Jones on TV during the Super Bowl is three according to Bodog. My sister should be flying in from NYC … Continue reading
Yeah, the producers did a fine job of setting this one up, but I still cried. I’d say he passed the test of what it is to be a man of honor.
31-Legged Race – just skip to the 35-second mark. Actually, I don’t know if they are Chinese, but it’s still an impressive feat no matter who they are. Heck, this aught to be an Olympic sport.
Congrats to my childhood/high school/college/adult friend Tim. After he and his wife had eight¹ straight girls, he is now a father to a baby boy. The latest Real Sports on HBO was quite interesting as it focused on football and … Continue reading
WifeGeeding’s medical procedure was a little more evasive than what we were lead on to believe, but everything turned out great. The medical facility’s parking lot was small and I got the closest parking lot to the patient drop off, … Continue reading
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) – What’s in a name? That’s the question at the heart of a class action lawsuit Montgomery, Alabama law firm Beasley Allen filed targeting fast food giant Taco Bell. The lawsuit claims the company uses “false advertising” … Continue reading