Bag of Randomness
- We attended Christmas Eve services and tried to keep BabyGeeding with us until she got a bit cranky so I took her to the nursery only to find the nursery worker a bit overwhelmed, so I spent the entire time with infants and toddlers and couldn’t have been happier.
- As I was helping out in the nursery a group of Indians entered wanting to know more about the church and wanted to experience a Christmas Eve service for the first time just to experience the culture. The entered at a time in which the first service was halfway complete so I spent time just getting to know them before the second service started.
- My sister who live in NYC was complaining that it wasn’t snowing on Christmas. I have a feeling she’s about to start complaining about all the snow.
- The Cowboys are going to finish with the dreaded 5-11 record which is going to remind me of the Dave Campo era.
- I really didn’t think Sam Bradford would be much of an NFL quarterback but he’s proven me wrong.
- I’m surprised NFL stadiums that are exposed to the snow don’t tarp the stands like they do the fields – that way it would make removing the snow from the stands quite easy.
- I read that the First Lady helped take phone calls to NORAD in reference to tracking Santa – that’s pretty cool.
- Oh Bacon Tree O Bacon Tree . . .
- Panasonic has a commercial that’s been airing for a while that really gets on my nerves. It’s the one were a bunch of people are wear a bunch of florescent colored shorts moving in unison and then the shot pans out to an HDTV.
- The latest Burger King commercial is also creepy and annoying.
- Nothing unusual about clay pigeon shooting unless it’s done by golf club and golf ball – feel free to fast forward to the end.
- I guess Google Chrome is pretty fast – YouTube
- Gov Good Hair is the Dallas Morning News‘s Texan of the Year. If it wasn’t for the hair, there is absolutely no way he would have won the honor.
- I forgot to give WifeGeeding a present and had to present it to her the day after Christmas. I felt like an idiot.
- Back in the 80’s, maybe even in the 80’s, NFL Films use to create games where teams from different eras played against each other and they used a fake Howard Cosell. I liked that old gimmick.
- Impressive road safety video done with special effects which was a student project – Vimeo
- Traumatic tales of childhood: When your birthday falls on Christmas Day
- So true
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink