- Today is the first day of the 12 Days of Whataburger. With a coupon, you can get a free taquito.
- Interpol now has the WikiLeaks found on their most-wanted list. To be honest, I never heard of Interpol until yesterday and I had to look them up on Wikipedia.
- It looks like I’ll be flying back to Washington D.C. pretty soon, and it looks like I’ll have to fly out on a Sunday. I hate flying out on a Sunday during football season.
- I didn’t know that Jack Nicholson actually pulled a real loaded gun on Leonardo DiCaprio in “The Departed”.
- I refuse to believe that the menu options have changed when I call a company, they just don’t want you to hit zero right away.
- I fear Cliff Lee is slipping away.
- I’m sure most of you know that Teva is a brand of sandal. But did you know they now make a stiletto sandal? The pictures just scream fashion faux pas.
- Made me think of a “How I Met Your Mother” episode: home is
- ‘Airplane’ and ‘Naked Gun’s’ David Zucker Pens Tribute to Leslie Nielsen
- Bizarro Big Tex: I also have doubts on the origins of the oilfield attack. Was the Saudi field attacked? Yes. Can we...
- AndreaJN: I think the same thing about the oil field drones. I suspect that someone told Trump that he would get...
- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
- Bizarro Big Tex: After seeing that, I may have to be medicated before going in a CT tunnel again. Heavily medicated.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Gary Larson’s The Far Side, Bill Watterson’s Calvin & Hobbes, Berkeley...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From