- Today is the first day of the 12 Days of Whataburger. With a coupon, you can get a free taquito.
- Interpol now has the WikiLeaks found on their most-wanted list. To be honest, I never heard of Interpol until yesterday and I had to look them up on Wikipedia.
- It looks like I’ll be flying back to Washington D.C. pretty soon, and it looks like I’ll have to fly out on a Sunday. I hate flying out on a Sunday during football season.
- I didn’t know that Jack Nicholson actually pulled a real loaded gun on Leonardo DiCaprio in “The Departed”.
- I refuse to believe that the menu options have changed when I call a company, they just don’t want you to hit zero right away.
- I fear Cliff Lee is slipping away.
- I’m sure most of you know that Teva is a brand of sandal. But did you know they now make a stiletto sandal? The pictures just scream fashion faux pas.
- Made me think of a “How I Met Your Mother” episode: home is
- ‘Airplane’ and ‘Naked Gun’s’ David Zucker Pens Tribute to Leslie Nielsen
Looking For Something?
Recently Came From