- Bizarro Big Tex: I think I would burn that house down immediately and build the next house on stilts. The only thing...
- Bizarro Big Tex: The Schultz letter is golden. Still remember being taught as a young person in parliamentary...
- Harry Hood: I know you weren’t driving, but I have defended (unsuccessfully) multiple DWIs where the client...
- AndreaJN: I saw that. It was really interesting!
- RPM: Lewinsky had a great interview with John Oliver on Last Week Tonight.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 December 27, 2010
December 2010 Blizzard Timelapse from Michael Black on Vimeo.
A Rochester Hills man faces up to 5 years in prison — for reading his wife’s e-mail. Oakland County prosecutors, relying on a Michigan statute typically used to prosecute crimes such as identity theft or stealing trade secrets, have charged … Continue reading
While a month of eating nothing but candy seemed like an exciting feat, I assumed it would end in something less exciting: my death. So I thought a week of eating exclusively Christmas candy would be a great excuse to … Continue reading
Every year, our dad would tape us coming down the stairs. This is a compilation of all the videos I could find.
We attended Christmas Eve services and tried to keep BabyGeeding with us until she got a bit cranky so I took her to the nursery only to find the nursery worker a bit overwhelmed, so I spent the entire time … Continue reading
Two 25 pound turkeys! Egads! Full Article
Two New York City men feel a tremendous responsibility to respond properly when they mysteriously receive hundreds of letters addressed to Santa Claus at their Chelsea apartment.