- Bryan B.: You may already be doing it, but I signed up for the filter subscription service through Amazon. You can...
- Damon: My filters are MERV 11, and I order them online. Even though they are classified to be replaced in 6-12...
- Bryan B.: Your 25th amendment post really got the hamster wheel in my brain spinning. There’s a number of...
- Geeding: Thanks for your thoughts, Alan. I’d like to lean more on your HVAC knowledge. When I first got my AC,...
- Alan: If you’re only changing your filter every 6 mo. you’re wasting a fortune in electricity and and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 December 27, 2010
December 2010 Blizzard Timelapse from Michael Black on Vimeo.
A Rochester Hills man faces up to 5 years in prison — for reading his wife’s e-mail. Oakland County prosecutors, relying on a Michigan statute typically used to prosecute crimes such as identity theft or stealing trade secrets, have charged … Continue reading
While a month of eating nothing but candy seemed like an exciting feat, I assumed it would end in something less exciting: my death. So I thought a week of eating exclusively Christmas candy would be a great excuse to … Continue reading
Every year, our dad would tape us coming down the stairs. This is a compilation of all the videos I could find.
We attended Christmas Eve services and tried to keep BabyGeeding with us until she got a bit cranky so I took her to the nursery only to find the nursery worker a bit overwhelmed, so I spent the entire time … Continue reading
Two 25 pound turkeys! Egads! Full Article
Two New York City men feel a tremendous responsibility to respond properly when they mysteriously receive hundreds of letters addressed to Santa Claus at their Chelsea apartment.