- Bizarro Big Tex: I think I would burn that house down immediately and build the next house on stilts. The only thing...
- Bizarro Big Tex: The Schultz letter is golden. Still remember being taught as a young person in parliamentary...
- Harry Hood: I know you weren’t driving, but I have defended (unsuccessfully) multiple DWIs where the client...
- AndreaJN: I saw that. It was really interesting!
- RPM: Lewinsky had a great interview with John Oliver on Last Week Tonight.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 December 2, 2010
A grain silo in Ohio collapsed . . . A grain silo collapsed and spewed 120,000 bushels of corn into the streets Tuesday, knocking a house off its foundation and tearing down power lines. It appeared no one was injured, … Continue reading
Frankfort, Ky. (Dec. 1, 2010)—Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear today joined the Ark Encounter LLC to announce the planned construction of a full-scale Noah’s Ark tourist attraction in northern Kentucky. Partnering with the Ark Encounter is Answers in Genesis, which is … Continue reading
Police chief investigates ‘most grisly murder in 35 years’ before discovering blood-spattered scene is a horror movie set
Firefighters who responded to a hotel blaze stumbled upon a blood-spattered hotel room littered with bottles of alcohol and even a piece of a scalp. Police Chief J.R. Blyth, who was called in to investigate, described the discovery at the … Continue reading
More details at consumerist.com
Wow. Jordan can still make one heck of a commercial, and I’m surprised their is a bit of infighting within the Nike family. But then again, their geniuses at marketing.