- Bryan B.: You may already be doing it, but I signed up for the filter subscription service through Amazon. You can...
- Damon: My filters are MERV 11, and I order them online. Even though they are classified to be replaced in 6-12...
- Bryan B.: Your 25th amendment post really got the hamster wheel in my brain spinning. There’s a number of...
- Geeding: Thanks for your thoughts, Alan. I’d like to lean more on your HVAC knowledge. When I first got my AC,...
- Alan: If you’re only changing your filter every 6 mo. you’re wasting a fortune in electricity and and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 December 2, 2010
A grain silo in Ohio collapsed . . . A grain silo collapsed and spewed 120,000 bushels of corn into the streets Tuesday, knocking a house off its foundation and tearing down power lines. It appeared no one was injured, … Continue reading
Frankfort, Ky. (Dec. 1, 2010)—Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear today joined the Ark Encounter LLC to announce the planned construction of a full-scale Noah’s Ark tourist attraction in northern Kentucky. Partnering with the Ark Encounter is Answers in Genesis, which is … Continue reading
Police chief investigates ‘most grisly murder in 35 years’ before discovering blood-spattered scene is a horror movie set
Firefighters who responded to a hotel blaze stumbled upon a blood-spattered hotel room littered with bottles of alcohol and even a piece of a scalp. Police Chief J.R. Blyth, who was called in to investigate, described the discovery at the … Continue reading
More details at consumerist.com
Wow. Jordan can still make one heck of a commercial, and I’m surprised their is a bit of infighting within the Nike family. But then again, their geniuses at marketing.