- Bryan B.: I appreciate the bovine vocabulary refresher, but I think it’s time to mooove along.
- RPM: Russell Crowe was amazing as Roger Ailes in The Loudest Voice.
- AndreaJN: So what to do you call a cow/bull if you don’t know the gender? “Hey look at that ‘cattle...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Good job on the bovine gender identification. As a public service, now do swine and chickens. People...
- Jim Bob from Muleshoe: Your note on here about listening to the musers on the ticket while driving kids to school...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: December 2010
It was just another typical night in the Geeding household, me reading the Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology after dinner, smoking a pipe in my smoking jacket as WifeGeeding fixes me another martini, when I ran across this article. Attractiveness of … Continue reading
I’m tired of Christmas commercials like all get out, but I do appreciate the singing that goes on in this Hyundai commercial. It turns out this group is named Pomplamoose and they have a YouTube channel with plenty of songs. … Continue reading
Americans who have the means should collectively give back our Bush tax cuts by making donations to organizations that promote fairness, economic growth, and a vibrant middle class. Such joint action, by all visitors to this site, will begin to … Continue reading
The Beauty of Pixar from Leandro Copperfield on Vimeo.
In the mail yesterday arrived, just in time for Baylor’s first bowl game since 1994, a baby Baylor sweater that’s been a part of WifeGeeding’s family for quite some time. WifeGeeding’s aunt was kind enough to send it, and it’s … Continue reading
I’ve got a big ‘ol box of Junior Mints that gets lighter and lighter, and yet I haven’t partaken much of the tasty treat, so I know one or several of the girls have been thieving them. In order to … Continue reading
The only police officer in the village of Guadalupe had still not surfaced Monday, four days after being abducted by gunmen who stormed into her home. Erika Gándara, 28, was the Mexican border village’s entire police force, taking a job … Continue reading