- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Keith, If you light is still blinking but it doing so rapidly on one side only, I don't believe...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: November 2010
This method of execution is still practiced in certain countries, notably Iran, where it is used to punish adulterers and other criminals. The graphic below looks at how a stoning occurs. NationalPost.com I wasn’t aware that a men and women … Continue reading
An oldie but a goodie . . .
And it’s at Costco, maybe I’ll buy them in bulk.
It’s funny how Texas teams get placed in an eastern conference when we are considered to be part of the old west. The Cowboys play in the NFC East and now TCU will be part of the Big East. I’m … Continue reading
This season, merry Christmas — not happy holidays or season’s greetings — will dominate retailer’s marketing messages. There will be Christmas sales and Christmas trees and Christmas carols galore. That has the American Family Association, arguably one of the loudest … Continue reading