Bag of Randomness
- Interesting Charlie Hough stat – his career win-loss record is 216-216.
- Let me get this right . . . I watched the Rangers abuse the Yankees two nights in a row, so much so they in both games Yankee Stadium emptied early?
- Mr Geeding Goes to Washington – My new employer is sending me to our nation’s capital next week. Actually, I’ll be staying in Annapolis and commuting to suburb of D.C.
- My corporate credit card hasn’t come in yet, so I’ve been forced to use my own credit card and will have to fill out an expense report after my trip. I don’t like the feeling of filling out those expense reports, hoping that everything gets approved.
- While booking my trip American Airlines was kind enough to upgrade me to first class at no additional charge for the departure flight. It was weird, as I was in the process of booking I kept choosing Coach/Economy class but later in the process it would display as First Class, so I called in and they mentioned that because of booking and availability I just happened to luck out.
- It’s a Monday thru Friday trip, and with the Rally to Restore Sanity being held the next day, I was able to talk my manager into letting me take a flight home Saturday night so I could attend the event.
- I’ll be flying into Baltimore, but will be flying out of Reagan National.
- I’ll be staying with an old college roommate who happens to be one of my best friends, someone I haven’t seen in like four years.
- I’m really not much for traveling, I really enjoy the comforts of home. My goodness, I’m gonna miss DogGeeding.
- Oh, and OtherDogGeeding.
- And my man-cave.
- And Whataburger.
- I think that’s about it.
- Oh yeah, I guess I’ll also miss that screaming infant and her mother.
- Twenty years ago if you asked Ron Howard which one of his TV dads would die first, I’m sure he would have sad Matlock.
- That last point was suppose to somewhat make you thing and at least give you a tiny chuckle.
- It’s awfully weird that Clarence Thomas’ wife called Anita Hill recently and asked for an apology.
- I’ve had a bit of sports nostalgia as of late, missing watching games on television in Texas Stadium, Old Yankee Stadium, Giants Stadium, and Reunion Arena.
- During the Rangers but kicking of the Yankees a version of “God Bless America” was performed with an opening I’ve never heard before.
- What did dinosaur meat taste like?
- American Association of Exorcists
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink