- There’s a rumor that Jon Hamm of Mad Men fame is considered to play an ‘older’ Superman. Now that would be genius casting.
- There’s a political rumor that come the next presidential election that Hillary would be on the ticket as the VP and Biden would become Secretary of State. Wouldn’t that make things interesting.
- One of my friends took me out for a congratulatory lunch yesterday and I ran into one of my old college pastors. As great as it was to talk to him, thankfully it was a short conversation, didn’t have the heart to tell him I’m a recovering Baptist.
- This month has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays, and if you look at the calendar, this month actually takes place in six weeks.
- It’s amazing anything ever gets done in Washington: Frustrated House still waiting for Senate action on 420 bills
- Video: Robots Now Guarding Nevada Nuke Site
- Toshiba recently introduced a 3-D television that won’t require glasses. Now we’re talking.
- Probably a repost – Design your own emergency tattoos for kids. Would a black Sharpie be cheaper and just as effective?
- Can magnets turn a right-handed person into a left-handed person?
- An interesting story about Mark Cuban’s brother.
- Keira Knightley no longer has short hair
- A blog dedicated to very created Jello shots – My Jello Americans
- Fewer Gays on TV, More Christians Instead
- Bryan B: I’ll have to try that. I should have also pointed out that my wife is a master chef when it comes to...
- RPM: Pro tip: Use Miracle Whip instead of butter to toast the bread. Game. Changer.
- Bryan B: I thought Bob had been working for Troy Aikman doing stats work for a few years now, but maybe I...
- Triple Fake: “not a fan of the grilled cheese sandwich.” ?!?! Somebody aint been making it right. If the...
- RPM: “Heck, I can still fit into WifeGeeding’s dress”. Was that you dancing on top of a golf cart in the campground...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From