- There’s a rumor that Jon Hamm of Mad Men fame is considered to play an ‘older’ Superman. Now that would be genius casting.
- There’s a political rumor that come the next presidential election that Hillary would be on the ticket as the VP and Biden would become Secretary of State. Wouldn’t that make things interesting.
- One of my friends took me out for a congratulatory lunch yesterday and I ran into one of my old college pastors. As great as it was to talk to him, thankfully it was a short conversation, didn’t have the heart to tell him I’m a recovering Baptist.
- This month has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays, and if you look at the calendar, this month actually takes place in six weeks.
- It’s amazing anything ever gets done in Washington: Frustrated House still waiting for Senate action on 420 bills
- Video: Robots Now Guarding Nevada Nuke Site
- Toshiba recently introduced a 3-D television that won’t require glasses. Now we’re talking.
- Probably a repost – Design your own emergency tattoos for kids. Would a black Sharpie be cheaper and just as effective?
- Can magnets turn a right-handed person into a left-handed person?
- An interesting story about Mark Cuban’s brother.
- Keira Knightley no longer has short hair
- A blog dedicated to very created Jello shots – My Jello Americans
- Fewer Gays on TV, More Christians Instead
- John Mackovic: – I always thought it was kind of strange that Donnie Nelson stayed with the Mavericks after...
- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From