- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
- Art Vandalay: If you spin one of these fast enough, theoretically it is possible to create a wormhole and transport...
- Tron: How about a time machine like in the terminator? Rocky from the future goes back in time to fight Rocky from...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 October 22, 2010
Most turbines are painted pure white or light grey, in a bid to make them as visually unobtrusive as possible. But insects, it seems, are unlikely to ignore these muted tones. The researchers measured how many insects were attracted to … Continue reading
Man, who knew they could be so funny.
COSTA MESA – A woman drove for months with a dead mummified body in her passenger’s seat before the body was discovered by police, authorities said. Police are still trying to determine the exact cause and time of death of … Continue reading
Unlike Netflix, they refused to the writing on the wall that streaming is the way to go. Netflix reported revenue of $553.2 million, a 31 percent increase since last year and a 6 percent jump from last quarter. Profit landed … Continue reading
Unphotographable is a catalog of exceptional mistakes. Photos never taken that weren’t meant to be forgotten. Opportunities missed. Simple failures. Occasions when I wished I’d taken the picture, or not forgotten the camera, or had been brave enough to click … Continue reading