- ALEC: My brother got his "dream" job working for home. The job lasted a month, couldn't handle it. I...
- Geeding: I agree, and upon reflection, I’m surprised there’s no Jobs reference in the article.
- John Mackovic: I think that lady stole that idea from Steve Jobs, who had a whole closet full of black turtlenecks....
- Andy: The house we're building will have a decent sized media room, which will be the highlight of the house for...
- Jason: Please don't mistake most of what you saw for real country music. Personally, I dislike Miranda Lambert...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 October 22, 2010
Most turbines are painted pure white or light grey, in a bid to make them as visually unobtrusive as possible. But insects, it seems, are unlikely to ignore these muted tones. The researchers measured how many insects were attracted to … Continue reading
Man, who knew they could be so funny.
COSTA MESA – A woman drove for months with a dead mummified body in her passenger’s seat before the body was discovered by police, authorities said. Police are still trying to determine the exact cause and time of death of … Continue reading
Unlike Netflix, they refused to the writing on the wall that streaming is the way to go. Netflix reported revenue of $553.2 million, a 31 percent increase since last year and a 6 percent jump from last quarter. Profit landed … Continue reading
Unphotographable is a catalog of exceptional mistakes. Photos never taken that weren’t meant to be forgotten. Opportunities missed. Simple failures. Occasions when I wished I’d taken the picture, or not forgotten the camera, or had been brave enough to click … Continue reading