- John Smtih: My hat off to you Mr Geeding!
- Deus ex Machina: People who say if they had it to do all over again they wouldn't change anything are people who...
- ALEC: Mr. Geeding: I only know you through what you share with us on this blog, my mother passed on to me a...
- Bryan: PTA fundraiser – My wife interned at a school in Coppell many moons ago that did a "write a...
- Bryan: You guys are making way too much sense for Internet discussion. I have always thought that punishment is the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 October 22, 2010
Most turbines are painted pure white or light grey, in a bid to make them as visually unobtrusive as possible. But insects, it seems, are unlikely to ignore these muted tones. The researchers measured how many insects were attracted to … Continue reading
Man, who knew they could be so funny.
COSTA MESA – A woman drove for months with a dead mummified body in her passenger’s seat before the body was discovered by police, authorities said. Police are still trying to determine the exact cause and time of death of … Continue reading
Unlike Netflix, they refused to the writing on the wall that streaming is the way to go. Netflix reported revenue of $553.2 million, a 31 percent increase since last year and a 6 percent jump from last quarter. Profit landed … Continue reading
Unphotographable is a catalog of exceptional mistakes. Photos never taken that weren’t meant to be forgotten. Opportunities missed. Simple failures. Occasions when I wished I’d taken the picture, or not forgotten the camera, or had been brave enough to click … Continue reading