- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 October 18, 2010
I’ve never heard of video mapping until now, but find it quite impressive. The 600 Years from the macula on Vimeo.
Of all places, I wouldn’t guessed this was shot off Tel Aviv, Israel. I’m a sucker for anything sung by Jodi Benson, who has the best singing voice of all the Disney characters.
SARATOGA SPRINGS — A 57-year-old city man who proclaimed himself to be “a non-violent bank robber” allegedly walked into the Broadway branch of the Adirondack Trust Bank this morning (Wednesday) and handed a note to a teller that read, “Give me … Continue reading
FORT BELVOIR, Virginia (AFP) – The US Army is testing its first-ever combat uniform expressly designed to fit the female figure, a move seen as an overdue effort to make 160,000 US women soldiers more comfortable. Don’t expect a camouflage … Continue reading
Lets say I really wanted to win a $10 Wal-Mart gift card from the McDonald’s Monopoly game . . . Check out other chances of winning here.