- Nathan: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH!
- Geeding: LOL! Oh my, I’m what you a ….. a little slow.
- ALEC: I also did those 57 degree dips (showers actually) as a child living in Bogota (8,675 feet above sea level),...
- John Mackovic: It was a joke 😉
- Geeding: Knowing you are a Libertarian, help me understand something. What do you consider small government? Off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 October 18, 2010
I’ve never heard of video mapping until now, but find it quite impressive. The 600 Years from the macula on Vimeo.
Of all places, I wouldn’t guessed this was shot off Tel Aviv, Israel. I’m a sucker for anything sung by Jodi Benson, who has the best singing voice of all the Disney characters.
SARATOGA SPRINGS — A 57-year-old city man who proclaimed himself to be “a non-violent bank robber” allegedly walked into the Broadway branch of the Adirondack Trust Bank this morning (Wednesday) and handed a note to a teller that read, “Give me … Continue reading
FORT BELVOIR, Virginia (AFP) – The US Army is testing its first-ever combat uniform expressly designed to fit the female figure, a move seen as an overdue effort to make 160,000 US women soldiers more comfortable. Don’t expect a camouflage … Continue reading
Lets say I really wanted to win a $10 Wal-Mart gift card from the McDonald’s Monopoly game . . . Check out other chances of winning here.