- meh: This is the most British accident in history.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: I remember that episode of Different Strokes. I still remember how incredibly uncomfortable I was...
- RPM: If you take over 1/2 of the money a charity raises as your personal salary (and bill them for expenses to boot),...
- Geeding: Thanks for clarifying this, David. I mistakenly labeled him a pastor when he isn't. I had to go back...
- David Bryant: To clarify, that 'pastor' isn't on staff. He was a missionary through a 3rd party that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 October 18, 2010
I’ve never heard of video mapping until now, but find it quite impressive. The 600 Years from the macula on Vimeo.
Of all places, I wouldn’t guessed this was shot off Tel Aviv, Israel. I’m a sucker for anything sung by Jodi Benson, who has the best singing voice of all the Disney characters.
SARATOGA SPRINGS — A 57-year-old city man who proclaimed himself to be “a non-violent bank robber” allegedly walked into the Broadway branch of the Adirondack Trust Bank this morning (Wednesday) and handed a note to a teller that read, “Give me … Continue reading
FORT BELVOIR, Virginia (AFP) – The US Army is testing its first-ever combat uniform expressly designed to fit the female figure, a move seen as an overdue effort to make 160,000 US women soldiers more comfortable. Don’t expect a camouflage … Continue reading
Lets say I really wanted to win a $10 Wal-Mart gift card from the McDonald’s Monopoly game . . . Check out other chances of winning here.