- King Bronn: It sucks that when Tommen jumped out the window, we didn't get to see the… King's...
- Ben W.: That headline re: the Texas Supreme Court and the homeschoolers is a prime example of clickbait...
- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 October 8, 2010
Today is my last workday as a consultant at Southwest Airlines. I’m really grateful for my two years and four months there, it was the best time of my professional career. It’s just full of great people and great leadership. … Continue reading
I’m from the south, and don’t mind making fun of it. The people are nice, usually polite and very laid-back for the most part. But… sometimes they get a little lazy while they’re talking. Although southern accents can be quite … Continue reading
Print mailing envelopes lined with your Google Maps location. http://www.mapenvelope.com/
Finally a free website site that will allow church members to report a Pastor or Preacher that is ripping off the church, and hustling the members. If you have encountered a so-called “Man of God” and the experience was a … Continue reading
This poor guy has a giant tumor.