- Jason A: That’s a Budaful house! I think the only time I’ve seen the Weinermobile in person was in...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Always thought is I won the Lottery, I would have my own Wienermobile built and make it my daily...
- AndreaJN: The house in Buda…wow! Did you see in the description, “Historical Texans burial plot in front...
- Garry: So, having grown up in Weatherford, I remember Mineral Wells through a a particular lens. It was a good...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Correction to my earlier memory on Mineral Wells car dealers. Mr. Crum didn’t build his second...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 October 8, 2010
Today is my last workday as a consultant at Southwest Airlines. I’m really grateful for my two years and four months there, it was the best time of my professional career. It’s just full of great people and great leadership. … Continue reading
I’m from the south, and don’t mind making fun of it. The people are nice, usually polite and very laid-back for the most part. But… sometimes they get a little lazy while they’re talking. Although southern accents can be quite … Continue reading
Print mailing envelopes lined with your Google Maps location. http://www.mapenvelope.com/
Finally a free website site that will allow church members to report a Pastor or Preacher that is ripping off the church, and hustling the members. If you have encountered a so-called “Man of God” and the experience was a … Continue reading
This poor guy has a giant tumor.