- KC1: A few months ago we had to replace both of our hot water heaters and the dishwasher…..all in one month....
- Bryan: I used to work in that courthouse and I remember this "alleged" crab infestation. Funny stuff!
- Triple Fake: Usually catch a little bit of Ch11's newscast in the AM. I've noticed that Lisa Villegas...
- RPM: I've been keeping a close eye on Lisa Villegas since she arrived at Ch11. It's not hard to do…...
- John Mackovic: I LOL'ed at the comment about the toothpicks in the toliets.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 October 8, 2010
Today is my last workday as a consultant at Southwest Airlines. I’m really grateful for my two years and four months there, it was the best time of my professional career. It’s just full of great people and great leadership. … Continue reading
I’m from the south, and don’t mind making fun of it. The people are nice, usually polite and very laid-back for the most part. But… sometimes they get a little lazy while they’re talking. Although southern accents can be quite … Continue reading
Print mailing envelopes lined with your Google Maps location. http://www.mapenvelope.com/
Finally a free website site that will allow church members to report a Pastor or Preacher that is ripping off the church, and hustling the members. If you have encountered a so-called “Man of God” and the experience was a … Continue reading
This poor guy has a giant tumor.