- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 October 8, 2010
Today is my last workday as a consultant at Southwest Airlines. I’m really grateful for my two years and four months there, it was the best time of my professional career. It’s just full of great people and great leadership. … Continue reading
I’m from the south, and don’t mind making fun of it. The people are nice, usually polite and very laid-back for the most part. But… sometimes they get a little lazy while they’re talking. Although southern accents can be quite … Continue reading
Print mailing envelopes lined with your Google Maps location. http://www.mapenvelope.com/
Finally a free website site that will allow church members to report a Pastor or Preacher that is ripping off the church, and hustling the members. If you have encountered a so-called “Man of God” and the experience was a … Continue reading
This poor guy has a giant tumor.