- Kathy: I love your comment–and the book. I had the pleasure of teaching it to students for several years. Love...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Bryan, you just took me down memory lane. My cousin as a toddler chewing on the lead-base paint...
- Bryan B.: Best can opener I’ve ever owned: https://www.pamperedchef.com/s hop/Cooking+Tools/Can+%26+J...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I am now going to attempt to include the word “shoat” in my daily conversations at least...
- Ben W.: The only book I’ve consistently read multiple times is To Kill a Mockingbird. It’s powerful and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 October 7, 2010
Johnny Depp pays surprise visit to London primary school dressed as Jack Sparrow after letter from girl
There’s a firestorm brewing in England over the fact that much of the meat sold in leading British grocery stores, served in schools, hospitals and pubs, and at major sporting venues like Wembley Stadium and Ascot is halal. That’s sort … Continue reading