- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 October 7, 2010
Johnny Depp pays surprise visit to London primary school dressed as Jack Sparrow after letter from girl
There’s a firestorm brewing in England over the fact that much of the meat sold in leading British grocery stores, served in schools, hospitals and pubs, and at major sporting venues like Wembley Stadium and Ascot is halal. That’s sort … Continue reading