- Kathy: I love your comment–and the book. I had the pleasure of teaching it to students for several years. Love...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Bryan, you just took me down memory lane. My cousin as a toddler chewing on the lead-base paint...
- Bryan B.: Best can opener I’ve ever owned: https://www.pamperedchef.com/s hop/Cooking+Tools/Can+%26+J...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I am now going to attempt to include the word “shoat” in my daily conversations at least...
- Ben W.: The only book I’ve consistently read multiple times is To Kill a Mockingbird. It’s powerful and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 October 6, 2010
A Batman with chainsaw nunchucks or A Batman with shark nunchucks Personally, I’m going with the chainsaw nunchucked Batman.
Most Americans are aware that the Houston-based Halliburton Energy Services corporation was contracted by the United States government to provide food, shelter and other essential services for Allied military personnel during the war in Iraq. But most have no idea … Continue reading
MSNBC, once the also-ran but now the No. 2 cable news channel, has a new tagline that embraces its progressive political identity. The tagline, “Lean Forward,” will be publicly announced Tuesday, opening a planned two-year advertising campaign intended to raise … Continue reading
He’s channeling his inner Dr Evil . . .