- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 October 6, 2010
A Batman with chainsaw nunchucks or A Batman with shark nunchucks Personally, I’m going with the chainsaw nunchucked Batman.
Most Americans are aware that the Houston-based Halliburton Energy Services corporation was contracted by the United States government to provide food, shelter and other essential services for Allied military personnel during the war in Iraq. But most have no idea … Continue reading
MSNBC, once the also-ran but now the No. 2 cable news channel, has a new tagline that embraces its progressive political identity. The tagline, “Lean Forward,” will be publicly announced Tuesday, opening a planned two-year advertising campaign intended to raise … Continue reading
He’s channeling his inner Dr Evil . . .