- Jason A: That’s a Budaful house! I think the only time I’ve seen the Weinermobile in person was in...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Always thought is I won the Lottery, I would have my own Wienermobile built and make it my daily...
- AndreaJN: The house in Buda…wow! Did you see in the description, “Historical Texans burial plot in front...
- Garry: So, having grown up in Weatherford, I remember Mineral Wells through a a particular lens. It was a good...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Correction to my earlier memory on Mineral Wells car dealers. Mr. Crum didn’t build his second...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 October 6, 2010
A Batman with chainsaw nunchucks or A Batman with shark nunchucks Personally, I’m going with the chainsaw nunchucked Batman.
Most Americans are aware that the Houston-based Halliburton Energy Services corporation was contracted by the United States government to provide food, shelter and other essential services for Allied military personnel during the war in Iraq. But most have no idea … Continue reading
MSNBC, once the also-ran but now the No. 2 cable news channel, has a new tagline that embraces its progressive political identity. The tagline, “Lean Forward,” will be publicly announced Tuesday, opening a planned two-year advertising campaign intended to raise … Continue reading
He’s channeling his inner Dr Evil . . .