- Jason A: That’s a Budaful house! I think the only time I’ve seen the Weinermobile in person was in...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Always thought is I won the Lottery, I would have my own Wienermobile built and make it my daily...
- AndreaJN: The house in Buda…wow! Did you see in the description, “Historical Texans burial plot in front...
- Garry: So, having grown up in Weatherford, I remember Mineral Wells through a a particular lens. It was a good...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Correction to my earlier memory on Mineral Wells car dealers. Mr. Crum didn’t build his second...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 October 5, 2010
OBION COUNTY, Tenn. – Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won’t respond, then watches it burn. That’s exactly what happened to a local family tonight. A local neighborhood is furious after firefighters watched as an Obion … Continue reading
Livonia might charge its residents a 1% administrative fee to collect their property taxes, beginning with the December tax bill. The city is considering the fee as part of efforts to deal with a substantial drop in revenue expected in … Continue reading
Homemade Spacecraft from Luke Geissbuhler on Vimeo.
A 1-year-old girl died Sunday afternoon after she was apparently left for several hours inside a hot vehicle while her father was at church, according to Miramar police. Kimberly James was found about 3:15 p.m., after services ended at Holiness … Continue reading
Lions attack trainer repeatedly while onlookers and kids at circus watch on in horror in L’viv Ukraine. The gate is opened while handlers run in and out. Parents and children run for their lives out of the L’viv Circus
Southwest Airlines is so lucky to have the leadership and culture that they do. Yesterday their chairman/CEO/president held a Q&A session with their employees regarding the buyout of AirTran with the event streamed to the whole building. Just to make … Continue reading