- rushessay: The details about the 100 great on liners as you write about their different things here those who are...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 October 4, 2010
They turned this into this Details @ ktuu.com
Does this remind anyone of a Seinfeld episode? Kimbra Hickey wants some recognition for her pinky-size role in the “Twilight” phenomenon. Hers are the slender, ghostly hands cupping a red apple on the now-famous cover of the first hit book … Continue reading
For most retirement ceremonies, an excellent Donruss Diamond Kings-looking portrait painted by the center fielder’s father would qualify as the best tribute. But for Cito Gaston’s farewell in Toronto on Wednesday night, the fine work completed by Vernon Wells Sr. … Continue reading
Yup. a blog about bad postcards. http://bad-postcards.tumblr.com/ The weirdest one that I found has to do with a wax figure representation of the Lee Harvey Oswald assassination.
The flight attendants of Cebu Pacific Airlines make their safety announcements dancing to Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.
All of this comes from a book by Bob Mersereau. Below are the top ten, but here are the details. 1. The Guess Who — “American Woman” 2. Neil Young — “Heart of Gold” 3. The Band — “The Weight” … Continue reading
Details @ npr.org
When a US Army general made the decision recently to remove bayonet assaults from the array of skills soldiers must learn during basic training, it seemed like a no-brainer. US troops hadn’t launched a bayonet charge since 1951 during the … Continue reading