- RPM: Don’t get me wrong, Bryan. I like Norm. I think he’s a walking treasure of a sports guy. He just...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Goodbye Washington, originally uploaded by geeding.
A suspicious bag was left at the airport…., originally uploaded by geeding.
My First DC Rally, originally uploaded by geeding.
Halloween and Christmas Blends Together, originally uploaded by geeding.
So here I am in Washington D.C. sitting in a meeting trying to stop crying from the Rangers loss when we have a chance to take a break from our session. I went for a small walk and found a … Continue reading
In only the second Arizona execution since 2000, convicted killer Jeffrey Landrigan died by lethal injection late Tuesday after the U.S. Supreme Court removed the last legal barrier. His death came shortly after a curtain opened into the execution room … Continue reading
I’m lost but I found the Naval Academy football stadium, originally uploaded by geeding.
I was lucky enough to fly first class on my American Airlines flight but the experience was horrible as I has some cranky flight attendants. I’m usually a pretty tolerant fellow for people in their profession, but these ladies had … Continue reading
I’m not in DFW anymore…., originally uploaded by geeding. I’m in enemy territory.