Bag of Randomness
- I saw Abilene High playing on one of the ESPN channels last night. A Florida school came to Abilene for the game, and I’m not exactly sure how I feel about different state teams playing each other, especially if they are half a country away.
- I watched The Apprentice last night and I can almost swear that Gene actually came to my front door one time representing Edwards Jones and wanting to do some retirement planning for me. At the time I had to tell him I worked for an NASD member firm, and he politely understood that I was prohibited from doing business.
- I would love to see what the electricity bill is for places like Cowboys Stadium or Six Flags, it’s always been a fascination.
- I think WifeGeeding is going to have me doing a lot of cleaning and organizing this weekend. That’s fine, as long as I get to sleep in on Saturday.
- I mentioned that I have a new coworker that came from MTV. Now I found out he’s gonna be sharing a cube with me and I’m gonna be doing some training.
- Crazy story about how a woman threw acid on her own face
- Astronauts’ fingernails are falling off
- Made me think of the Jack in the Box mini-sirloin burgers commercial
- For anyone that streams movies on Netflix
- Plastic surgery bridal competition
- ‘The Amazing Adventures of Little Batman’
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink