Bag of Randomness
- Lots of activity at work yesterday with news crews running around. It was a bit surreal to see the reporters in real life. I thought Richard Ray would be taller.
- People familiar with my hometown of Mineral Wells know about Welcome Mountain, which isn’t really a mountain, that has a large WELCOME sign at the top of it. This is the only article I’ve ever read about it.
- It’s been great sleeping with the window cracked.
- I listen to a lot of talk radio, but sometimes, you just have to listen to some tunes.
- Off hand, the Dell Zino is a tempting purchase.
- I don’t think I could ever trust a hair washing robot.
- A brother and a sister are drugged up from a trip to the dentist and they handle the ride home very differently – YouTube
- The Mickey Mouse Penthouse would be a nice place to stay
- Speaking of Disney, here’s an interesting letter involving Walt
This entry was posted in Goofy
. Bookmark the permalink