- jim: great points on article. thanks
- Melissa: I would hate to see you go…but get why you would…I would miss you and all the geeding family!...
- Ricardo Perry: Mr. Geeding, I agree with the others and reiterate you do what is right for you. I for one will miss...
- RPM: Here I thought I was your unique viewer. Now I find out you have 377 others? I'm crushed.
- Geeding: The numbers don't add up because left out a subsection labeled "Low Confidence Regions" which...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 September 27, 2010
1. Fried Beer – Texas State Fair 2. Corn Dog Pizza – Minnesota State Fair (shown here) 3. Sweet Potato Dog – San Diego County Fair 4. Deep-Fried Cheesesteak on a Stick – Wisconsin State Fair 5. Chocolate Tornado Potato … Continue reading
In a corner of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum, beyond stately White House portraits and a sizable chunk of the Berlin Wall, Ronald Reagan’s legacy is playing out in an unexpected way. On multimillion dollar sets replicating the … Continue reading
A few examples of what’s covered: High-priced HDMI cables make your HDTV look better LCDs are better than plasma screens for HDTV sets People with more monitor space are more productive MSNBC
The newspaper comics page: some find it to be innocuous, even at times irrelevant. But there’s a growing concern among a certain segment of the country that the comics page is out of step with mainstream values, if not an … Continue reading