- Bryan: I can sort of feel the pain on this one. My phone number is the same as a local medical worker temp agency,...
- Ben W.: Putting the "reality" in reality television.
- David Bryant: Regarding Jim Grobe, I think it was an easy decision. Baylor needs a 1 year coach, and Grobe is...
- ALEC: You, Sir, have a beautiful family. You are a very rich man indeed.
- Geeding: I did rate the drive and provided a description of why the rating was bad. I think there were also...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 September 27, 2010
1. Fried Beer – Texas State Fair 2. Corn Dog Pizza – Minnesota State Fair (shown here) 3. Sweet Potato Dog – San Diego County Fair 4. Deep-Fried Cheesesteak on a Stick – Wisconsin State Fair 5. Chocolate Tornado Potato … Continue reading
In a corner of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum, beyond stately White House portraits and a sizable chunk of the Berlin Wall, Ronald Reagan’s legacy is playing out in an unexpected way. On multimillion dollar sets replicating the … Continue reading
A few examples of what’s covered: High-priced HDMI cables make your HDTV look better LCDs are better than plasma screens for HDTV sets People with more monitor space are more productive MSNBC
The newspaper comics page: some find it to be innocuous, even at times irrelevant. But there’s a growing concern among a certain segment of the country that the comics page is out of step with mainstream values, if not an … Continue reading