- Jason Truitt: You’re too hard on Baylor, and dreaming about UT and TCU.
- Rick: You have more than 1 person from Mineral Wells that follows your blog on a regular basis Keep up the good...
- Ben W.: I'm with you, RPM – imagine the headlines if it was "Bring your Quran to school day." It...
- Ben W.: I would love to see some statistics on the long-term effect this has on a person's...
- RPM: Was so proud of the Longhorns and Charlie Strong. That win was a team effort. They have been taking a lot of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 September 27, 2010
1. Fried Beer – Texas State Fair 2. Corn Dog Pizza – Minnesota State Fair (shown here) 3. Sweet Potato Dog – San Diego County Fair 4. Deep-Fried Cheesesteak on a Stick – Wisconsin State Fair 5. Chocolate Tornado Potato … Continue reading
In a corner of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum, beyond stately White House portraits and a sizable chunk of the Berlin Wall, Ronald Reagan’s legacy is playing out in an unexpected way. On multimillion dollar sets replicating the … Continue reading
A few examples of what’s covered: High-priced HDMI cables make your HDTV look better LCDs are better than plasma screens for HDTV sets People with more monitor space are more productive MSNBC
The newspaper comics page: some find it to be innocuous, even at times irrelevant. But there’s a growing concern among a certain segment of the country that the comics page is out of step with mainstream values, if not an … Continue reading