- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 September 27, 2010
1. Fried Beer – Texas State Fair 2. Corn Dog Pizza – Minnesota State Fair (shown here) 3. Sweet Potato Dog – San Diego County Fair 4. Deep-Fried Cheesesteak on a Stick – Wisconsin State Fair 5. Chocolate Tornado Potato … Continue reading
In a corner of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum, beyond stately White House portraits and a sizable chunk of the Berlin Wall, Ronald Reagan’s legacy is playing out in an unexpected way. On multimillion dollar sets replicating the … Continue reading
A few examples of what’s covered: High-priced HDMI cables make your HDTV look better LCDs are better than plasma screens for HDTV sets People with more monitor space are more productive MSNBC
The newspaper comics page: some find it to be innocuous, even at times irrelevant. But there’s a growing concern among a certain segment of the country that the comics page is out of step with mainstream values, if not an … Continue reading