- Anonymous: Birth certificates are also similarly limited by the state of Texas.
- Geeding: will do!
- Rick Miller: I attend Calvary Lutheran Church near NE Mall (mid cities area). We don’t have any TV’s or...
- Nathan Hart: Watching the Letterman/Obama episode was as delightful as it was hard. Obama is so thoughtful, present,...
- AndreaJN: And now we are watching Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams on Netflix, which is a similar format to The...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 September 27, 2010
1. Fried Beer – Texas State Fair 2. Corn Dog Pizza – Minnesota State Fair (shown here) 3. Sweet Potato Dog – San Diego County Fair 4. Deep-Fried Cheesesteak on a Stick – Wisconsin State Fair 5. Chocolate Tornado Potato … Continue reading
In a corner of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum, beyond stately White House portraits and a sizable chunk of the Berlin Wall, Ronald Reagan’s legacy is playing out in an unexpected way. On multimillion dollar sets replicating the … Continue reading
A few examples of what’s covered: High-priced HDMI cables make your HDTV look better LCDs are better than plasma screens for HDTV sets People with more monitor space are more productive MSNBC
The newspaper comics page: some find it to be innocuous, even at times irrelevant. But there’s a growing concern among a certain segment of the country that the comics page is out of step with mainstream values, if not an … Continue reading