- Bryan B.: Raising Arizona is one of my favorite movies. I whipped my wife with many quotes involving children from...
- RPM: Raising Arizona is a must watch, imho. I’m a huge Coen Brothers fan and it’s one of their best.
- Geeding: Yes, yes, yes. Absolutely, 100%
- Jason A: “Would you know my name, If I saw you in heaven?” Those lyrics are a great example of something...
- Michael Willoughby: Check out “Old Love,” particularly the version on “24 Nights.” I’m a huge Clapton fan.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 September 21, 2010
To help women through heartbreak with all sorts of fabulous pick-me-ups. We’ll surprise you with chocolates, flowers, texts, emails, and our exclusive virtual gifts; we even have our own PK Life Coach to help you set new goals and a … Continue reading
The first-ever film to tell the entire story of the conservative woman in her own words, “Fire from the Heartland” is a powerful statement about America at a crossroads and the women who have awakened to the crisis.