- Mimi: Thank you for sharing your 40th birthday with all of us. I truly enjoyed the journey you and your beautiful...
- Suzanne: I love this post! Not only because I've always wanted to climb to the peak but was worried about...
- Ben W.: Crackers wins the Internet today. Keith – thanks for sharing your birthday adventures with us!
- Crackers the Turtle: Hey Keith, it’s me, Crackers. How’s it going? My journey to the beach is going...
- Andy: Congratulations on a great achievement, and thanks for writing it all down for us. Jenny and I hiked a bit in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 September 20, 2010
This ad caught my attention:
Pawn shops are icky. And, according to every bad 70’s cop show we’ve ever seen, they never give you what something is really worth. Consignment shops are even worse. You have to give up a percentage of the total cost … Continue reading
Super Sized Cycles is the Only Company Dedicated to Making Bikes for Big Riders When You Weigh More Than 200 Pounds You Need a Super Sized Cycle www.supersizedcycles.com
Body parts which were found inside a shark appear to belong to a man who disappeared off a Bahamas beach where one of the Jaws movies was filmed. Police say fingerprints match those of Judson Newton, who swam for shore … Continue reading
ALBANY, N.Y. — Something stinks in about 200,000 mailboxes around New York – a flier from the new Republican nominee for governor. A garbage-scented mailing by nominee Carl Paladino features the photos of seven Democrats, six of whom have been … Continue reading