- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 September 20, 2010
This ad caught my attention:
Pawn shops are icky. And, according to every bad 70’s cop show we’ve ever seen, they never give you what something is really worth. Consignment shops are even worse. You have to give up a percentage of the total cost … Continue reading
Super Sized Cycles is the Only Company Dedicated to Making Bikes for Big Riders When You Weigh More Than 200 Pounds You Need a Super Sized Cycle www.supersizedcycles.com
Body parts which were found inside a shark appear to belong to a man who disappeared off a Bahamas beach where one of the Jaws movies was filmed. Police say fingerprints match those of Judson Newton, who swam for shore … Continue reading
ALBANY, N.Y. — Something stinks in about 200,000 mailboxes around New York – a flier from the new Republican nominee for governor. A garbage-scented mailing by nominee Carl Paladino features the photos of seven Democrats, six of whom have been … Continue reading