- King Bronn: It sucks that when Tommen jumped out the window, we didn't get to see the… King's...
- Ben W.: That headline re: the Texas Supreme Court and the homeschoolers is a prime example of clickbait...
- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 September 20, 2010
This ad caught my attention:
Pawn shops are icky. And, according to every bad 70’s cop show we’ve ever seen, they never give you what something is really worth. Consignment shops are even worse. You have to give up a percentage of the total cost … Continue reading
Super Sized Cycles is the Only Company Dedicated to Making Bikes for Big Riders When You Weigh More Than 200 Pounds You Need a Super Sized Cycle www.supersizedcycles.com
Body parts which were found inside a shark appear to belong to a man who disappeared off a Bahamas beach where one of the Jaws movies was filmed. Police say fingerprints match those of Judson Newton, who swam for shore … Continue reading
ALBANY, N.Y. — Something stinks in about 200,000 mailboxes around New York – a flier from the new Republican nominee for governor. A garbage-scented mailing by nominee Carl Paladino features the photos of seven Democrats, six of whom have been … Continue reading