- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
- Towski: I don’t usually root against the Big 12, but as an Oklahoma State alum, I was rooting HARD for SFA....
- Michael K: I am in the same boat as you. Just had back surgery and have made all my deductibles. I am getting...
- FH: After you drink that stuff you better stay close to a bathroom if ya know what I mean
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 September 17, 2010
The average salary for a lead pastor in a megachurch is $147,000, according to a recent survey. Salaries for lead pastors go as high as $400,000 to as low as $40,000, Leadership Network reported in its 2010 Large Church Salary … Continue reading
LEESBURG, Fla. (WOFL, FOX 35) – A Central Florida man was arrested Saturday after sheriff’s investigators said he used BB gun to motivate a boy under the age of 16 to perform wind sprints. Robert Barker, 41, was charged with … Continue reading
The photographer Greg Kessler captures the transformations of New York Fashion Week. Here, the model Ginta Lapina from Women Model Management before (right) and after (left) makeup by François Nars and hair by Guido Palau. (Drag the orange bar right … Continue reading
Yellow pages publishers, like just about every other printed media producer, have been all but written off for dead in the past few years.Ad sales are down, Google is up and who needs one more phone book stuffed in a … Continue reading
The Tea Party Pace Car leads the field in the race to restore Essential Liberty as enshrined in our nation’s founding documents, the Declaration of Independence and our Constitution. The TPPC is among the last of the Dodge Vipers in … Continue reading
Dr Manel Torres and Professor Paul Luckham have developed a spray that contains small fibres which are mixed with polymers to join them together and a solvent that keeps the fabric in liquid form in the can. The solvent evaporates … Continue reading
New Meadowlands Stadium Change Over Time-Lapse from Ken Friberg and Daniel Life on Vimeo.
A pair of Star Trek urns will carry the ashes of any cremated Trekker into the real final frontier. The $800 urns, from funeral products retailer Eternal Image, come with one of two inscriptions: “To boldly go” or “The voyage … Continue reading