- JayF: Couldn't do it….I refused to click on the Toy Story link. According to the Toy Story writer Andrew...
- Geeding: Nope. Nice guy, just not to type to exchange numbers and such.
- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 September 14, 2010
OutReachMagazine.com has some intriguing data regarding church size. I find it interesting that two of the three largest churches in the U.S. are located in one city – Houston. In fact, Texas has the most largest churches with 17 followed … Continue reading
You can read the article here, but it was this photo from missoulian.com that really caught my attention.
MESQUITE, TX – A United Methodist congregation in this Dallas-area suburb has chosen to respond to a Florida church’s threat to burn Qurans with a positive witness of its own. While world media focused on Dove World Outreach Center’s threat … Continue reading
In a world where Google has put every bit of information at our fingertips, some people are now demanding less information when they surf the Internet. Shea Houdmann runs SeekFind, a Colorado Springs-based Christian search engine that only returns results … Continue reading
Andrew Thompson was taken to Frankfurt by his mother, Melinda, in 2008 when he was three and has not been seen by his father Ken since. Police and Interpol efforts to find Mr Thompson’s estranged wife and child failed so … Continue reading