- John Mackovic: BTW, I like the fallout shelter sign. Having it hang at an angle is a nice touch.
- Geeding: I think I mentioned it yesterday, but it’s about break-even with the deductable.
- DF of LL: I assume you've filed a claim with your insurance company.
- alan: That looks like a pipe manufacturing flaw, not the smooth friction against a stone after 40 years pinhole leak...
- Triple Fake: just give me credit for the idea, and free chicken dinners for life!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 September 13, 2010
America At Risk, hosted by Newt and Callista Gingrich, vividly demonstrates the dangers facing America, one decade after the attacks on 9/11. Today, Washington refuses to tell the truth about the war we are fighting. According to experts, we are … Continue reading
JOHNSTON COUNTY (WTVD) — A fight over religious freedom is brewing in the Johnston County school system. A student at Clayton High School says she’s practicing her faith by wearing a nose stud. But that goes against school policy and … Continue reading