- Dude: Texas Monthly is fine, they still crank out an occasional expose or two worth. D Magazine is my kryptonite....
- John Mackovic: I think most Texans just don't care for Texas Monthly's politics.
- Ben W.: Interesting – thanks for the info. Uncle Barky is a much better source than I am. 🙂
- Geeding: From a 2006 (yeah, that’s a really dated reference) DMagazine article: TV traffic reporter $85,000 TV...
- Geeding: Thanks for your comments, as always, Ben. Regarding local television news anchors and their salaries, I got...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 September 10, 2010
Terry Jones, the Florida pastor threatening to burn a Koran tomorrow on the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, was a high school classmate of Rush Limbaugh. Link
Surrey Police has released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a burglary in Redhill in which a packet of bacon was stolen. The burglary happened between 2.50am and 3.40am on Saturday, … Continue reading
A tumblr website of people eating alone. http://table-for-1.tumblr.com/
An interesting piece from Esquire
A B.C. man says he saved himself from serious injury or even death when he knocked out a charging black bear with a well-aimed rock. Logger Jesse Mengler was assessing a rural wooded area near Castlegar in August when he … Continue reading