- Jason: No way man. He had only recently mail ordered the rifle from Chicago. And the target was moving. He fired,...
- Geeding: I mislead ya and should have been more clear. I haven't pulled a trigger on a smoker yet, I just bought...
- ALEC: Weber grill-Best investment I ever made. Congratulations, you are now a grown a$$ man. What's next a...
- The Donald: Regarding the RAS – depending on your audience, it's sometimes necessary to use the redundant...
- Nathan: Those clothes though.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 September 8, 2010
Test Post, originally uploaded by geeding.
This is a test post from , a fancy photo sharing thing.
NASHVILLE (AP) — It’s the conundrum Protestant denominations with declining memberships and shrinking budgets are desperate to solve: How to stem the decades-long losses and attract new worshippers. The United Methodist Church, the third largest denomination in the country, thinks … Continue reading
CARSON CITY, Nev. — One Nevada gubernatorial hopeful sees a speedy fix to Nevada’s budget crisis. Nonpartisan candidate Eugene “Gino” DiSimone believes people would pay for the privilege to drive up to 90 mph on designated highways — and fill … Continue reading
Author and vociferous atheist Christopher Hitchens, who was diagnosed with cancer this summer, has appealed to his religious fans and friends not to “trouble deaf heaven” with their “bootless cries” for his recovery. Writing in October’s issue of Vanity Fair, … Continue reading