- Geeding: You're the one with a law degree, so you are much more the expert than I could ever be when it comes to...
- Geeding: I'm quite thankful you were willing to share and bless us with the processing of your thoughts.
- Brent: I liked Benjamin Corey's post and I generally agree with his stance against declaring circumstances to be...
- Matt: Title IX prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex. Most of that other stuff is not required by any law;...
- Geeding: That’s a fair question, Matt, and I suppose with the institution and people involved, one may think...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 September 8, 2010
Test Post, originally uploaded by geeding.
This is a test post from , a fancy photo sharing thing.
NASHVILLE (AP) — It’s the conundrum Protestant denominations with declining memberships and shrinking budgets are desperate to solve: How to stem the decades-long losses and attract new worshippers. The United Methodist Church, the third largest denomination in the country, thinks … Continue reading
CARSON CITY, Nev. — One Nevada gubernatorial hopeful sees a speedy fix to Nevada’s budget crisis. Nonpartisan candidate Eugene “Gino” DiSimone believes people would pay for the privilege to drive up to 90 mph on designated highways — and fill … Continue reading
Author and vociferous atheist Christopher Hitchens, who was diagnosed with cancer this summer, has appealed to his religious fans and friends not to “trouble deaf heaven” with their “bootless cries” for his recovery. Writing in October’s issue of Vanity Fair, … Continue reading