- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
- Towski: I don’t usually root against the Big 12, but as an Oklahoma State alum, I was rooting HARD for SFA....
- Michael K: I am in the same boat as you. Just had back surgery and have made all my deductibles. I am getting...
- FH: After you drink that stuff you better stay close to a bathroom if ya know what I mean
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 September 8, 2010
Test Post, originally uploaded by geeding.
This is a test post from , a fancy photo sharing thing.
NASHVILLE (AP) — It’s the conundrum Protestant denominations with declining memberships and shrinking budgets are desperate to solve: How to stem the decades-long losses and attract new worshippers. The United Methodist Church, the third largest denomination in the country, thinks … Continue reading
CARSON CITY, Nev. — One Nevada gubernatorial hopeful sees a speedy fix to Nevada’s budget crisis. Nonpartisan candidate Eugene “Gino” DiSimone believes people would pay for the privilege to drive up to 90 mph on designated highways — and fill … Continue reading
Author and vociferous atheist Christopher Hitchens, who was diagnosed with cancer this summer, has appealed to his religious fans and friends not to “trouble deaf heaven” with their “bootless cries” for his recovery. Writing in October’s issue of Vanity Fair, … Continue reading