- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 September 8, 2010
Test Post, originally uploaded by geeding.
This is a test post from , a fancy photo sharing thing.
NASHVILLE (AP) — It’s the conundrum Protestant denominations with declining memberships and shrinking budgets are desperate to solve: How to stem the decades-long losses and attract new worshippers. The United Methodist Church, the third largest denomination in the country, thinks … Continue reading
CARSON CITY, Nev. — One Nevada gubernatorial hopeful sees a speedy fix to Nevada’s budget crisis. Nonpartisan candidate Eugene “Gino” DiSimone believes people would pay for the privilege to drive up to 90 mph on designated highways — and fill … Continue reading
Author and vociferous atheist Christopher Hitchens, who was diagnosed with cancer this summer, has appealed to his religious fans and friends not to “trouble deaf heaven” with their “bootless cries” for his recovery. Writing in October’s issue of Vanity Fair, … Continue reading